Mythologia

Veryl

The Little Devil
[glow="red"]ok I deleted what I got from the stadium because I learned some new tricks to model.
Help me make this map!

create a top view (you can add more views) of a schematic of the map with obstacles (you can make it in paint or use a pencil and a scanner)
you can also use references from other games but it has to be a stadium of that sort.

I will try to merge every idea into one map.

tips:

-think of indoor, houses
-a parkour in the air
-the spawns have to be symmetrical but both sides (blue and red side) don't really have to be symmetrical.
-games like S4 League

The scenery of the map will be similar to Mythologia Skillmap but Im adding more concrete textures.
[/glow]

Veryl

The Little Devil
[glow="red"]ok I deleted what I got from the stadium because I learned some new tricks to model.
Help me make this map!

create a top view (you can add more views) of a schematic of the map with obstacles (you can make it in paint or use a pencil and a scanner)
you can also use references from other games but it has to be a stadium of that sort.

I will try to merge every idea into one map.

tips:

-think of indoor, houses
-a parkour in the air
-the spawns have to be symmetrical but both sides (blue and red side) don't really have to be symmetrical.
-games like S4 League

The scenery of the map will be similar to Mythologia Skillmap but Im adding more concrete textures.
[/glow]
/bump