Mythologia

Guardian Angel

DRGunZ Guinness Recorder
That map looks terrible.
Since you're so good as to make that i'm pretty sure you could make something way better.
As neo said you seem pretty good at mapping, it's just the map isn't something I like..
Why u hatin meng, it looks awesome! Its the first time i actually see something move within GunZ's maps.

Laughter

In my mind's eye
Why u hatin meng, it looks awesome! Its the first time i actually see something move within GunZ's maps.
I don't like the textures or the fact that its a skill map.
But I am glad someone can actually do something like that because it's not easy.

Veryl

The Little Devil
I don't like the textures or the fact that its a skill map.
But I am glad someone can actually do something like that because it's not easy.
Not everyone has to like my work :) what would u like to see in an upcoming map?

Veryl

The Little Devil
If possible, a re-work of playboy mansion XD with moving pics ofcourse!
meh, Im not gonna retexture a map. that has been done sooo many times and its a boring mindless job. also I can animate meshes, not textures.
Im looking into animating a sequence of images now but I dont think it can be done.

gunz does have animated firestands and animated falling snow but I think they are exceptions, impossible to create your own sequence of images.

so sorry but thats not gonna work ;x

Laughter

In my mind's eye
Not everyone has to like my work :) what would u like to see in an upcoming map?
I like all the original ijji maps even ones like Lost shrine. I liked the original textures and something in that sort of style like roof tiles and natural colours like in island.
Also I don't particularly like skill maps because I won't play them and they are usually quite repetitive - I still enjoy superflip though and what i would love to see is changes or additions made to that rather than a whole new map.

Eden

Former Game Master
Son I am not disappoint

+1

p.s. reminds me of the internet on megaman battle network games

Last edited:

Wucas

Personally I would like to see something concrete rather than abstract such as this map.

The skybox you have here is spectacular, and the addative layers used around the map is rather creative. I would definitely like to see more of your work.

Last edited:

Veryl

The Little Devil
Personally I would like to see something concrete rather than abstract such as this map.

The skybox you have here is spectacular, and the addative layers used around the map is rather creative. I would definitely like to see more of your work.
great to see u here Wucas :>
I think 99% of the materials I used were additive, including the skybox. its amazing what the GunZ engine can take, if u do things right.
take a look in the GunZ Dev section, theres a more concrete map of mine, some sort of garden (Linky)
its to bad the garden map lags horribly because I used to much opacity maps for the leaves and fences.

Im still pretty much a beginner and I have to learn much of the 3D MAX Basics like proper UWV Mapping but I get done what I have in mind.

Im working on a Quest Map now ^-^

Last edited:

Famous

Finally Famous

false lol

its pewfect<3

Kiwi

Eddie
Fuck what haters say. Odds are they don't appreciate skillmaps anyways.

I fucking love this. Please tell me this will be in the final released client T__T

Veryl

The Little Devil
Fuck what haters say. Odds are they don't appreciate skillmaps anyways.

I fucking love this. Please tell me this will be in the final released client T__T
It's why I decided to make a TDM version with the same style.
I really hope the map gets added soon... or maybe it already is.

ish it? owo

It ish. x3

Last edited:

Hit

Support Team

its not very long and hard, but its pretty :>
Funny that's the same phrase i tell girls about my dick.

Nice map, I'd like to see you make a map for actual matches using the same theme. Very cool.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
Funny that's the same phrase i tell girls about my dick.

Nice map, I'd like to see you make a map for actual matches using the same theme. Very cool.
[glow="lime"]Psst![/glow]

Animating all those louse verts like the AC loading screen wouldn't be good for ur cpu xP also gunz uses a different engine and I know already it could get ugly really fast.
so ill stick to the transparent interfacelike boxes.

Theres pretty much nothing to see yet since I just started. im adding all kinds of animated glowy surfaces and Im not sure if I should add a blueish wireframe to the ground. it might distract the player to much.
things ima add:
-High-ground parkour
-Several houses
-crates
-fences
-scenery

if u have any more ideas, let me know :) I like to make the community part of making maps so more people than just me had a little input in creating a new map ^-^.