Solar Freakin' Roadways

Rem

Recovering
Its already in the thread.......

Then point it out.
Not everybody gets the luxury of doing nothing all day but reading threads and watching videos, I'm not gonna watch every little thing.​

Blissful

Donator

Then point it out.
Not everybody gets the luxury of doing nothing all day but reading threads and watching videos, I'm not gonna watch every little thing.​
all i hear is meow nd hiss !!!!
WOOF WOOF!~!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!! :mad:@@@

does that work

Last edited:

Rem

Recovering
Go play Pokémon.
Don't tell me how to live my life. I am a free bird.
Still gonna play Pokemon, though.

all i hear is meow nd hiss !!!!
WOOF WOOF!~!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!! :mad:@@@

does that work
wat

Too busy playing pokemon.
This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes

[glow="lime"]What's the purpose of this post?[/glow]
It's all just fun. No need to worry.

Necro'd threads are fun.

Last edited:

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
You're starting shit again. We were joking around a few days ago, Fox did not get offended. It is you who is starting these pointless fights
[glow="lime"]It's just a question, it's cool if you guys exchange jabs, I'm just asking. I thought you guys disliked being silenced.....[/glow]

Nickles

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes
This offends me since I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

ot; I believe our government built a small 100 meter solar road as a test in 2013, and although it generates energy it's simply too expensive to cover all the roads. Makes me wonder why they do these projects in the first place...

Rem

Recovering
Sauce?​
[glow="lime"]What's the purpose of this post?[/glow]
What's the purpose of this post?

I'm beginning to see a trend.​

ot; I believe our government built a small 100 meter solar road as a test in 2013, and although it generates energy it's simply too expensive to cover all the roads. Makes me wonder why they do these projects in the first place...

Science.​

Nickles

I know it's science and trail and error and so on but I still don't get the point, I mean isn't it pretty obvious that it would have worked in the first place? Covering a road in heavy duty solar panels is not rocket science. Finding a way to reduce the expenses is the main priority, not proving that it works because everyone knew that already.

N

NOPROBLEM

I know it's science and trail and error and so on but I still don't get the point, I mean isn't it pretty obvious that it would have worked in the first place? Covering a road in heavy duty solar panels is not rocket science. Finding a way to reduce the expenses is the main priority, not proving that it works because everyone knew that already.
It doesn't work.

Blissful

Donator
This offends me since I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

lol'd