[Bug Reports] Found a bug? Report it here for the time being!

Eli2

Legendary Wolf Sniper
Staff member
Not as bad as NEET's post on the meds not being able to be picked up. However, I dropped two ammo clips for Ersanio to pick up. I told him to kill me to reset hp/ap/etc a few seconds after I set down both ammo clips. He was not able to pick up the second one that I dropped.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
Not as bad as NEET's post on the meds not being able to be picked up. However, I dropped two ammo clips for Ersanio to pick up. I told him to kill me to reset hp/ap/etc a few seconds after I set down both ammo clips. He was not able to pick up the second one that I dropped.
[glow="lime"]Has been happening with other kits aswell, including donors.[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]1280x1024 resolution has messed up results screen....
Heart Container heals 40 while in the description says 50.
Widow Maker MK 1 still has its model messed up (the magazine looks like a plain gray box).
Midgar map doesn't allow respawn.
[/glow]

Dion

Retired Staff
Cerberus single donor revs model is bugged.
Makes u crash when selected.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Damage get doesn't count massives or npc casts/shots nor explosions from grenades.
Damage counter calculates dmg done through hits marker (imprecise, because of block tap), and multiplies it by the total damage of the attack (again imprecise because of explosions, which aren't being counted either).
Damage get should be the base of the damage counter, and have damage done reflect what the first indicates, once accurated.... Is there a way to relate damage get with the in game damage calculator....? Or at least have it calculate based in the the difference of max hp and current hp? Without making changes if the person heals, but just continuing to add damage done....

Edit: Added detail about grenades.
[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Training large sword has no stats (minimal delay and no dmg).
Being disconnected causes crash upon relogging on (if the client wasn't restarted).
[/glow]