[Bug Reports] Found a bug? Report it here for the time being!

¥oshi

Any bugs you found can be posted down below!

-------------------------------------
Wyrn:
Not sure if this is a bug, but I am trying to put my Gunz resolution to 1366x768; everytime I do so, my client freezes up and I have to End Task it.

Kyogetsu:
The "DR Exclusive Shotgun" (Event Item) has only 100 Delay, which should be apparently 1000 Delay.
Imperial Hunter Gloves on male seem to be bugged. You can see through them. Not a big bug, but still a bug

Ixie:
Incinerator Heavy MG has appearing issues

Elven Kodachi (lvl 49) is 1 damage lower than intended (from looking at it)

Turkey/Candy/Rice do not give AP (only reason i write this is because on the Rice it states it gives both hp and ap)

Black Dragon Kodachi has appearing issues

Leningrad:
I already told Vatharna but /suicide is glitchy sometimes it wont even work or makes you get stuck that all for now.

EDIT: Damage counter does not count rocket damage.

Xzile:
-some sounds are missing like taunt and laugh
-dunno if its right, but survival has no hp/ap/ammo spawns
-imperial guard set for men is missing boots

Kiyde:
skillmap v1 server signs are backwards. says RD instead of DR xD
also, when i reach the end of a recording i crash.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEET

Meds dont pick up
I don't know what triggers it, but it seems the first med kit dropped doesn't register (more often than not)

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Emerald Truth doesn't make the second slice of the combo.
Minecraft Pickaxe model seems to be missing, some users can't see it while others can.
1280x1024 res makes chat to advance faster (as in phrase, blank space, next phrase), it also messes up the lobby (each room box increases size, going through almost half of the other column).
[/glow]

Ryan

Unix God
After launching the client kicks me out as alt tabbed, and whenever I want to tab in like 5~15 minutes later... still kicks me out gg

Nvm, solved it... Deleted "d3dx9_43.dll" and let it redownload and it works.

Last edited:

Beauty

DR Minecraft Staff
Staff member
Repeat on Jr. Hipster boots for female.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Donator item Widowmaker MG (low ammo) has it's model broken, there's a gray box where the current ammo pack should be....
IDK if it's a glitch... but since the past patch there are 2 donator rings with the same stats and name (only when using the ring category)...
Renault's Cotton Shirt for male is the same as wearing no body armor....
Male's Black Knight Pant's skin is still inverted....
Damage get doesn't seem to work properly in survival or quest mode as seen in this picture: http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m169/Rurouni_Akeru/Gunz009-1.jpg This only happens with long ranged attacks, melee ones work fine!
[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]1280x1024 resolution: Ending Screen is messed up.

[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Imperial Hunter Gloves (male) has its skin inverted.[/glow]

Lavret

Donator
Some times when i put my meds quickly I only take 80% of them I think there's a bug. Also fix the damage counter because I m dealing to a person like 600 damage and still doesn't die.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
people are changing weapons rapidly and reducing the delay between shots. People are often referring to his as "K-style" and "reload shot" plz fix
[glow="lime"]Considering that this thread was made to report important things about the client it is no place for trolling, this is a 1-time warning.
Thanks.
[/glow]

MrTheSpy/Djo

Undercover~
its not trolling if its true, thanks
I am 100% sure you do use that bug and you know it's not going to be fixed since it is kinda a part of the game now. Please find real problems, do not waste people time.

By the way, sometime it happens that I get shot but I am not losing health.

Edit: Usually in long range.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
I do not use this bug so don't make assumptions. This is a problem because of how abused it is and i'm saying that we should make the game how ijji intended to be in the very start.
[glow="lime"]
Code:
2) ILLEGAL GLITCHING.
[glow=yellow][COLOR="#FFFF00"]This doesn't apply to K-Style[/COLOR][/glow] or any other type of gameplay, it only applies to glitches that exist in GunZ and are abused to cause an unfair advantage of achieving EXP.
Glitches like using F12/Screenshot to avoid damage, kick evading (leaving room and rejoining to prevent being kicked), quest suiciding along with other quest glitches, and other existing glitches or exploits.
First Offense - Warning.
Second Offense - 1 Day ban and removal of 10 levels.
Third Offense - 2 Day ban and removal of 20 levels.
Fourth Offense - 1 week ban and removal of 30 levels.
Fifth Offense and the following - 2 weeks ban and reset to level 1.
[glow="lime"]Considering that this thread was made to report important things about the client it is no place for trolling, this is a 1-time warning.
Thanks.
[/glow]
Code:
7) DISOBEYING OR DISRESPECTING STAFF.
The Daemons Ring staff team members have the responsibility of keeping the peace and order in our Network, making sure that our members are satisfied with our work while always working hard in order to make our Network grow, progress, and expand. Therefore, when a staff gives a command based on our rules, a player must cease his rule breaking behavior or further measures will be taken, and no lack of respect or provocation towards a staff member will be tolerated. This should already covered in the general harassment rule, but due to several previous situations, a separate rule needed to be written.
First Offense - Warning/Infraction
Second Offense - 3 Day ban.
Third Offense - 1 Week ban.
Fourth Offense - 2 Week ban.
Firth Offense - Permanent ban.
[/glow]

[glow="#45acf6"][staff]Infracted and posts deleted.
Edit: second offense infraction btw.
[/staff]
[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]The teleport if stuck of bosses needs check, it can teleport them out of the map (palmpow commander), some bosses teleport too far (palmpow, the prison one).[/glow]