[OFFICIAL] What anime are you currently watching?

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Sigh... what's the matter now....?
This thread is in the Anime/Manga section.... what's wrong with that...? You already use the chatbox for non anime/manga content, just as the off-topic section aswell.
Benjamin already said that he put the OFFICIAL word there for no actual reason....
[/glow]

Rem

Recovering
[glow="lime"]Sigh... what's the matter now....?
This thread is in the Anime/Manga section.... what's wrong with that...? You already use the chatbox for non anime/manga content, just as the off-topic section aswell.
Benjamin already said that he put the OFFICIAL word there for no actual reason....
[/glow]

He's just causing trouble where trouble doesn't belong. He's still butthurt over things and feels he needs to make it worse for everybody else too. Better to just ignore him.

Back on topic;

I haven't watched anime in a while but I'm really liking Re:Zero ._.
I also started Fruits Basket a while back and totally forgot to watch it....I need to add that to my list, also.​

Last edited:

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member

He's just causing trouble where trouble doesn't belong. He's still butthurt over things and feels he needs to make it worse for everybody else too. Better to just ignore him.

Back on topic;

I haven't watched anime in a while but I'm really liking Re:Zero ._.
I also started Fruits Basket a while back and totally forgot to watch it....I need to add that to my list, also.​
[glow="lime"]I wish it was that easy, Krystal....

OT: I keep re-watching Kiba in TV.
[/glow]

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
As ruling dictator in active mandatory regime on the Daemons Ring kingdom, I have come down from galaxias to prophetise.

I declare anime as nots. It is nots from this moments forth!

HENCEFORTH, I declare my minions shall pray to the CARTON NETWORK!

That is religions now.

Submit to my ruling, or be crushed through the powa of the BAN HAMMA!
Shit the forums save in times of foolishness :]

The new Dragonball Z 'expansion' seems interesting, since it's the only anime I've ever watched/grew up watching...

Nine

Game Master
Staff member
As ruling dictator in active mandatory regime on the Daemons Ring kingdom, I have come down from galaxias to prophetise.

I declare anime as nots. It is nots from this moments forth!

HENCEFORTH, I declare my minions shall pray to the CARTON NETWORK!

That is religions now.

Submit to my ruling, or be crushed through the powa of the BAN HAMMA!
Shit the forums save in times of foolishness :]

The new Dragonball Z 'expansion' seems interesting, since it's the only anime I've ever watched/grew up watching...
If you are talking about Dragonball Super. I heard that it's really good. I might give it a go but I was never a big fan of Dragonball since Majin Buu series.

I haven't watched anything recent but I been watching all of the new anime that came out for season.

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
If you are talking about Dragonball Super. I heard that it's really good. I might give it a go but I was never a big fan of Dragonball since Majin Buu series.

I haven't watched anything recent but I been watching all of the new anime that came out for season.
Yes, that's it. Innocent/Good Buu was so funny and cute though :]

Back in the 90s it was the only Dragonball Z action figure that I couldn't collect, since everyone was after the big guy and it was sold out everywhere. I have them stored at my country house's warehouse, along with my He-Man and Transformers collection - which were the only action figures I've ever actually bought. lol

I never watched Dragonball GT because I was not very fond of Goku becoming a kid again, especially when the Dragonball Z movies could have been perfectly expanded throughout the Z series -.- Like those 2 rabbit-like purple bad guys that I have yet to know.

Ixie

DR Staff Team Coordinator
Staff member
It's cool Neo, not only is GT not canon, but it's complete garbage as well~

Nine

Game Master
Staff member
Yes, that's it. Innocent/Good Buu was so funny and cute though :]

Back in the 90s it was the only Dragonball Z action figure that I couldn't collect, since everyone was after the big guy and it was sold out everywhere. I have them stored at my country house's warehouse, along with my He-Man and Transformers collection - which were the only action figures I've ever actually bought. lol

I never watched Dragonball GT because I was not very fond of Goku becoming a kid again, especially when the Dragonball Z movies could have been perfectly expanded throughout the Z series -.- Like those 2 rabbit-like purple bad guys that I have yet to know.
Yeah, they could of totally expanded more on the Z series but they didn't... I was too fond of goku being a kid again in GT.. Made no sense at all but I never got into it to fully understand. I did watch two good movies that did come out last year which was awesome from the Dragonball series!

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
It's cool Neo, not only is GT not canon, but it's complete garbage as well~
I didn't knew it wasn't canon, but it's better that way. How can they make Goku become a kid again and then send him off with a farewell? I mean...Goku actually dying? After he's been on Earth with an halo more than once to fight evil? Come on...

Yeah, they could of totally expanded more on the Z series but they didn't... I was too fond of goku being a kid again in GT.. Made no sense at all but I never got into it to fully understand. I did watch two good movies that did come out last year which was awesome from the Dragonball series!
Goku being a kid was fun once and should have stayed that way, not to mention that Goten is basically his clone. I loved the first Dragonball series too by the way - when Goku was an innocent and naive young boy poking Bulma's 'girly parts' and getting slapped :]]]]] That was just hilarious! GT seemed a bit more desperate, kinda like just wanting to make something for the sake of making it, without the same perfection, hype, and fandom that Dragonball and Dragonball Z achieved.

Back in the 90s my Dad bought me all the movies lol, and seeing that Broly steroid pumped legendary Super Sayan in a movie but not on the TV wasn't nice... Akira Toriyama apparently confirmed Broly for DB Super. I really have to take some time to watch the new series and the latest movies.

Ixie

Staff member
I find myself conflicted in watching YuGiOh Arc V

Because it's been terrible imho since Yugi wasn't a thing anymore since Atem was the Boss, but the series isn't SUUUUUPER bad after the vomit worthy intro episodes, and i heard it gets pretty dark and very well done. I think i'll stick with it for a while longer though.

Ixie

Staff member
Bump !
O.T: Family guy season 1
Family guy // Anime currently watching thread
zzz......

YuGiOh Arc V wasn't super terrible, watchable at least with the Sub, Dub sounds pretty terrible, the new series looks unwatchable though.
Also jumped on to actually watching Gintama.