DR-OGs - NOPROBLEM & kolie (TheJews/Steve possibly?)

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
One always wanted his name in capital letters, while the other always wanted his name in full lowercase.

If you guys are still around, and/or if you care to bother yourselves, I would like to know what happened to the both of you.

Let's face it, we've all fucked up when we had to fuck up... None of us were, are, or will ever be perfect... But who cares now? It's 2018 already, life is too short, time goes by way too fast.

Some people will probably be mad at me for doing this, yet I am doing this for myself and myself only; I'm reaching out to the both of you in the only way that I can - these forums - the possibility that you might still lurk these forums, or that someone might relay/transmit this message.

Why, you may wonder? Well, we were e-friends once, and I honestly would like to know if you guys are doing well in life.

This is a personal matter though, and I apologize beforehand if anyone is bothered by this action - so yeah, feel free to drop by and send me a private message, even if it's just for old time's sake... Facts are facts, and both of you are part of "DR History", and I have never forgotten you.

Also, does anyone know anything at all about TheJews/Steve? He teamed up with Lovecrayon (who has returned) back in 2010, I would really like to get a hold of this guy as well.

Thank you for reading, and again, my apologies if I am offending anyone with this message.

(I will move this to the "trash" section so it goes a bit more unnoticed ^^)

zubdokGOX

Фасетки - это тонкие пластинки из композитного материала, которые надеваются на переднюю поверхность зубов для улучшения их внешнего вида. Они помогают скорректировать форму, цвет и выравнить зубы.

Услуги по установке виниров в стоматологической клинике "Зуб Доктор в Жк Южная Битца" предоставляют пациентам возможность улучшить внешний вид своей улыбки.

Процедура установки виниров включает в себя последовательность шагов: подготовка зубов, создание отпечатков, выбор оттенка виниров, окончательное крепление. Она проводится с использованием передового медицинского оборудования и с соблюдением высших стандартов качества.

Фасетки предлагаются в разных вариантах материалов, включая керамические виниры. Это позволяет подобрать оптимальный вариант для каждого пациента.

Они также служат для повышения защиты зубов, сохраняя при этом естественный вид.

Доверьтесь профессионалам стоматологической клиники "Зуб Доктор в Жк Южная Битца" и улучшите свою улыбку с помощью виниров.