Blender Hat

Ennui

Duelists GameMaster
Staff member
I have had this profile picture on Steam and whatnot for like 12 years even before the doge meme, so I decided to make it for VRChat.
This could easily be exported to GunZ.

This is the hat IRL (That I'm still looking to buy PM me if you find something):
This is the raw model with some textures applied to it:
This is the final product that I'm going to slap on to a VRChat avatar with shaders applied:

Anybody think this would be cool in GunZ? I feel like the appearance isn't too distracting and it may fit well into normal gameplay. It looks a lot similar to the Sliders Sports hat color-wise. If anyone is interested in me posting my VRChat avatar progress that I am using this hat on let me know :)

Lotus

Duelists Director
Staff member
Simple and clean. Reminds me of the Sir Protector hat.
I could see this as an item.

EdwinNomma

Hiya to every single one of our peaceful aqua fans!

There's absolutely nothing really like immersing yourself in a hot spa after a grueling day. For those in search of the absolute serenity experience, a hot tub is truly incomparable.

Multiplicity is certainly the herb of daily life, and we wholeheartedly pride ourselves on offering a broad assortment of jacuzzis to cater to every whim.

Superiority, to us, is more than a mere word. It's our signature. Each of our products experience thorough testing to ensure they consistently provide the prime leisure experience for countless years to come.

Our expert staff are always on hand to assist you in locating the ideal jacuzzi for your needs and living space.

Have you ever envisioned having your private relaxing haven? Everything are your preferences when it comes to choosing the best jacuzzi? Let's discuss relating to this!

Remain cheery and peaceful! Also, I set up my very own raw website web property a while back, one can visit it here: Top local hot tub upkeep solutions Queen Creek AZ
Lowering Headache Intensity with Hot Tub Soaks 359e549