Top Games you still currently play

Wyatt

Retired GunZ Moderator
Some of you should check out Paragon. It's a cross-platform moba, free of course.(PC/PS4/Xbox)
Currently, it's in an open beta.
I'd like to pair up with some people I'm familiar with.

Nibelheim

Administrative Team Counselor
Some of you should check out Paragon. It's a cross-platform moba, free of course.(PC/PS4/Xbox)
I'll check it out. Could use something new to me for a bit. Been playing the same tired old things for a while now, a change of scenery will be nice.
I'll be downloading it on PC.

Emonium

It's on my list, I'll get around to it soon I hope. Trying to reach some goals in my current games because I normally jump from game to game without making any real progress in one.

Horrors

Retired
Played a lot of this on PC during the weekend betas. Good stuff. But if I'm using free time for games it's going to be GunZ, Overwatch, or Counter-Strike. Maybe if we get a good group for Paragon, though.

Ixie

DR Staff Team Coordinator
Staff member
Bumping thread in the hopes that things go smoothly~

Also updated my own list.

Last edited:

Abbey

Retired DR Senior Game Moderator
HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA REBIRTHv3 YAAAAAAS

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Ultima VII - Part 1 & 2 /AND\ Final Fantasy VII - Sometimes I replay the 'magic sevens' - Even nowadays they're considered some of the best RPGs of all time.

Ultima Online - Every now and then I play a bit on my favorite private shard, but it's getting rare nowadays with the upcoming Shroud of the Avatar by Sir Richard Garriott

UFO/XCOM - Originals and the reboots/remakes - Always worth giving these games a replay with harder difficulty options.

SWTOR - Hoping to re-subscribe in 5/6 months from now when the new expansion has already kicked in.

And lately I've just finished this little gem... Tyranny, by Obsidian, known as similar to BioWare when it comes down to story telling (both companies developed KOTOR1 and KOTOR2 separately), and I'm seriously in between replaying Tyranny, or trying Pillars of Eternity, since it's considered a "gameplay-prequel", meaning the game engine and layout is the same, despite the completely different plot.

Omega

League of Legends
Dishonored 2
Persona 3/4 waiting slowly for P5

Rem

Recovering
I still have my Diablo II copy if anybody is interested in screwing around. It's been a while, though, so I'll probably have to start fresh, but it's something.

Online RPG's are more than abundant. Blade & Soul seems to be the biggest one right now and it looks really neat.

Considering making a new League of Legends account.

Paragon also looks super cool @@ It's definitely caught my eye and I intend on trying it.

If anyone is interested in putting something together, pm me and we can set something up. I look forward to doing something with everyone.​

rem_approves_by_dzsketch-daeren3.jpg

Ixie

Staff member
So around two months ago i bought Undertale but still haven't actually played it, unfortunately i know all ending routes and majority of the lore.

Would it still be worth trying out knowing that i've gutted the lore entirely?

Also i think i'll probably start up 'Ys Origin' as something to stream before heading into something else large after Skyrim, The series is quite interesting if you're into those types of games~

Rem

Recovering
So around two months ago i bought Undertale but still haven't actually played it, unfortunately i know all ending routes and majority of the lore.

Would it still be worth trying out knowing that i've gutted the lore entirely?

Also i think i'll probably start up 'Ys Origin' as something to stream before heading into something else large after Skyrim, The series is quite interesting if you're into those types of games~

I didn't get into Undertale for the same reason. It was impossible to avoid it on the internet (especially youtube). I played a good 1-2 hours into the game and was really bored because I knew just about everything, so I found more joy in watching someone like Markiplier (youtuber) play it.

That's a separate opinion, though. I would suggest you try the game since you bought it. The developers did a good job.​

Ixie

Staff member
Added Shadow Warrior 2 and Let it Die to my list, both very amazing games.

Laughter

In my mind's eye
Team Fortress 2
Overwatch
Dying Light
Minecraft
The Division
Rocket League

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
I heard about a cool game called RaiderZ. I gonna try it soon.

ITIonster

Team Fortress 2
Overwatch
Dying Light
Minecraft
The Division
Rocket League
(Dying Light has been on my wishlist for too long now. I kinda dropped TF2 after I got OW, had everything I wanted with 1,000+ hours.)

Overwatch
Dark Souls
Pokémon Sun
Minecraft
Payday 2
Distance
Left 4 Dead 2

I honestly need more to play. Really hoping to get my PC upgraded soon so I can pick up Dishonored 2, and Battlefield 1.

Ixie

Staff member
A load of people here play Overwatch, could be a neat connection point depending on console to get together on. I personally don't play it but feel free to start a seperate thread and try to collect some peoples for it (same applies to anything else as well of course)

Hijacked

Ex-Staff/Premium/E.Master
A load of people here play Overwatch, could be a neat connection point depending on console to get together on. I personally don't play it but feel free to start a seperate thread and try to collect some peoples for it (same applies to anything else as well of course)
Yeah, but I think noone except for me plays on PS4, meh.

Ixie

Staff member
Updated my original post~