This Is Who I Am

Blissful

Donator
Hello, feel free to call me Blissful.

I'd just like to show and promote how healthy and open discussion, can give birth to a paradigm shift in consciousness. It started with a discussion on the behave yours of people as a whole...to which my response was:
"Of course, but you as are others coming to this same conclusion (that people and their Human brain tends to gravitate towards what it identifies with the most, what makes its feel comfortable) I'm sure we have always heard in any sense, to be success full, one must break free from all things barred..to go against the grain, so to speak.
..and that is the beginning of a paradigm shift..be it through conscientious advertising that caters to the opposite of most companies intent, or engaging in open discussion. To clarify what I mean by this:
I mean what we need are advertisements that speaks to the UNIVERSAL TRUTHS that certain powers at Hand completely deny from us out of greed and out of manipulation.
They try to play us after not seeing we are in a MATTER REAL world
They steady be tricking us into beLIEving the notion that makes me hurl.
|
material wealth IS SURMOUNTABLE to that which REALLY MATTERs.
Flip it over backwards, and the illusion is shattered.
|
We are INFINITE.
Only then will truth be brought to light when we open up the avenue for discussion in that way, to construct a new road, which all begins by actively engaging those around YOU. That is your responsibility to share your knowledge as if each and every person you meet was your own CHILD.
In due time the power of the mind shall outweight and battle the primitive instinct which is just that..PRIMITIVE..collective evolution births a universal change, in the words of the great RZA "that strives to reflect the life of a child born in a Bethlehem manger""
And it led me to having the opportunity to present this knowledge in a matter which came to me as a friend of mine saying that he wanted to be The Devil.
End result: "Don't fall victim to temptation in a world so cruel, because in the end you'll be naught but the Devil's FOOL"
Peace God.

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Son, whatever you're taking is being extremely hazardous to your health, you have to quit that, and send whatever amount you have to me so I can 'analyze' it.

Anyway, there are few good hearts in this planet, I'm glad I have one. Unfortunately Greed has driven mankind to a point where our species primary purpose - self-preservation - doesn't matter anymore and it has been forsaken for lust for power, dominance, cruelty, personal elevation and enrichment, etc...

That's why most younglings here on DR have always been my kids, and why the oldest ones are my brothers - no one on this community has even been above me, and no one has ever been beneath me, I'm glad I'm not that type of person.

That's why I leave a bit of me wherever I go, either my real self or virtual persona. Good people will always love me, and it's quite nice being hated by hypocrites and evil ones.

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
Welcome to our forums :)
enjoy your stay.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Welcome to Cartoon Network![/glow]