Things You Hate

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
You guys should stop quarreling.

I'm not taking any sides, but it is a thing known within pedopsychology and pedopsychiatry: when a child is given everything on a silver platter, the child will grow up into an adult that believes he has the right to, for example, get that job or get that work bonus, and will throw a fucking tantrum if the objectives are failed.

While on the other hand, it is also known that a child that has to work for his achievements will grow up into someone who will feel privileged when getting a job; and upon failing, trying harder will be the chosen path.

My first 2 years of Law were paid by my parents, and they could have kept paying my degree, but on my 3rd year I got a job and moved into the after-work/night schedule. We didn't have any argument or anything related, I just reached 21 years of age and started to want my independence.

I have nothing against those who have their education entirely paid by their parents or scholarships, and there are exceptions to the cases I've mentioned above, although they are rare. I was never very fond of spoiled rich kids that bragged about their supposed "jobs" on their parents' companies, or went to university preaching that they didn't need anymore education because they were already set for life.

N

NOPROBLEM

When you unsubscribe from some spam email list and they send a spam email to "verify that you want to unsubscribe."

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Saliva (woodwind players enemy)[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]People who 'share' what they're listening to the world by blasting off their speakers, as if we have to like what they're listening to when they do.[/glow]

Rem

Recovering
[glow="lime"]People who 'share' what they're listening to the world by blasting off their speakers, as if we have to like what they're listening to when they do.[/glow]
Meh. There's two different kind of people though.

There's me, who blasts music because I actually love the song, and sometimes sing along to it, but I also want my car windows down because I prefer the breeze over an air conditioner. If you don't like the song then...oh well. It's not like I won't be driving away / passing you in the next few seconds.

Then there are people who do the same thing, except are only playing it to be loud. People who have their phones out with no earbuds in the center of a FUCKING GROCERY STORE blasting their damn music for everyone to hear for no reason.
Those are called attention seekers, and they're the worst.

OT;
When there's an accident / someone got pulled over and EVERYONE FEELS THE NEED TO SLOW DOWN TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED / TAKE PICTURES

WHY?

Ixie

DR Staff Team Coordinator
Staff member
When people constantly thread the needle in a negative manner and then expect privileges if they prick their finger doing it.

Have a friend irl that is slowly learning that's not how things work if you want to feel positive, surrounding yourself in critiques and pride can be overbearing and ruin you, bothers me immensely but at least she's seeing and feeling alot better now.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Qat...The fact that INTERPOL actually keeps working on 'Project Stadia', which is supposed to prepare a country to host a major event. They should be arresting terrorists and the insanely rich tyrants that are enslaving thousands to work on their super stadiums for the FIFA World Cup 2022 until they die.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Pichanga, it's a traditional dish of my country, it's a salad that includes olives and cheese, but they pour freaking vinegar on it.... DISGUSTING[/glow]

Azrael

Donator
So when you get fired or quit, you're supposed to immediately be homeless.
If you quit a job without one lined up yes, because that is stupid as fuck. Majority of the time people who get fired have poor work ethic. I just cant stand lazy people who are unemployed yet have more then the working due to government mooching, or dat family mooch

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
If you quit a job without one lined up yes, because that is stupid as fuck. Majority of the time people who get fired have poor work ethic. I just cant stand lazy people who are unemployed yet have more then the working due to government mooching, or dat family mooch
[glow="lime"]What about people who save up some before quitting...?[/glow]