[Suggestions] Give your suggestions to improve DRGunZ here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEET

-Add button to rejoin clan wars
-Make GunZ on your taskbar flash to notify you whenever a new round starts on tdm or duel, or when you get into cw (this is already on 3 other servers)

Floopz

Former Support Team
-Majora's mask
-Dual daggers
-medguns
-Fix training mg so that it has pinpoint accuracy

NEET

"King of GunZ" Event
This is a player vs player elimination event
It starts as a 10 round 4v4 tournament
The winning team gets randomly split into two 2v2 teams (or 1st place damage + 4th place damage vs 2nd place damage + 3rd place damage)
To become a 10 round 2v2 tournament
The two players from the winning team are then pitted against each other
To become a 20 round 1v1 tournament
The winner of the 1v1 tournament then receives an event token

So basically it goes 4v4 -> 2v2 -> 1v1
This can be played with two / three / four sets of 4v4 teams, and the winners of each 1v1 1v1 each other (for larger events)

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Characters/Account:
Auto spawn some sort of donation/special weapon (4 hour items to storage?) after creating an acc. Or when they reach x amount of kills. Popup message box will display when user enters lobby/gameroom.

Chat:
In-Game chat can be scrolled

Game Modes:
Team Quest - Red vs Blue team. Whoever can either beat x stage faster wins or judged on most kills/damage. Exp gained from npc kills and if the team's stage is won. Players will be randomly chosen into a team (balanced)

Gameroom:
Spectator Mode (gameroom options) - Enable
Voting (gameroom options) - Enable it so we can disable the use of kicks
Option box for room tags (check boxes). Can't really fit any text with multiple room names in title
Option for team shuffle. Option only enabled in team gamemodes. Teams will be randomized every round. (Balanced)

Clan:
Clan messages. Have a clan message displayed to clan members when they log in
Clan control panel so we can kick or promote members on site.
Clan logs - Who gets kicked, promoted, added, etc.

Hopefully you take these ideas into consideration, i have not seen any server with majority of these ideas so if you do choose to use them i am pretty sure they will make this server really fun.
Just a note that I moved this post into this thread.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Disable the default function of tab so it can be set to an action (the default function makes it to go to the next feature/field).
With this, people wanting to set tab as block wouldn't have to go through editing 'Config.xml'.
[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Demolitions pack is way too light, 25 weight for 50 nades allows dual gun wield and even a kit................[/glow]

Roro

Why all this?

Just keep it traditional..like Old DR.

Making me admin is always a wise idea too.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Including the meds stats on their description, or having the meds have it displayed in their stats so we don't have to use replays in testing them =/[/glow]

Conandug

Suggestions Give your suggestions to improve DRGunZ here

Should link to Heavens channel for the tutorial series. I think Gieb has his IRC bot do it in aeolus already but it would be good to have it here too.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
Suggestions Give your suggestions to improve DRGunZ here

Should link to Heavens channel for the tutorial series. I think Gieb has his IRC bot do it in aeolus already but it would be good to have it here too.
Hello, I'm afraid you've just necro'd a 6 years old thread, I'll proceed to close it to prevent future issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.