Suggestion.

Armorist

Hey, real nice server, i like it alot.
My only problem is the cry emote, cry emote has a sound.
In my opinion cry is a part of k-style and i use it to hide behind cars and strattegize.
Can you take out the sound, i would be very gratefull.

ingame name: Range

Damage

Retired Staff
You could expect no one would want this when you suggested it ;p

Armorist

me too, back in the day everyone was crying that they wanted the sound,
now look at this guy..
You put it some dots..........
are you dissapointed it me or something?
Back in the day no one wanted that sounds.
Not sure why you dont want it removed, look at my arguement i'm giving you a wonderfull tip.
some pro ass shit like wuut. that guy just hide behind that car using cry. OMFG thats so amazing

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

Im not ''this guy''
The way you use that is like you want people to join in on you and say bad stuff about me,
i don't know you but i don't need to, the way you say it is clear.

Anderson

You put it some dots..........
are you dissapointed it me or something?
Back in the day no one wanted that sounds.
Not sure why you dont want it removed, look at my arguement i'm giving you a wonderfull tip.
some pro ass shit like wuut. that guy just hide behind that car using cry. OMFG thats so amazing

Im not ''this guy''
The way you use that is like you want people to join in on you and say bad stuff about me,
i don't know you but i don't need to, the way you say it is clear.
I like you, this request is a bit odd though. How should we decide between the people who want the sound and those we dont? There is no even ground to satisfy both sides.

Damage

Retired Staff
Just look down geez. Why should we remove the sound just for that its not that usefull as if no one will see you camping behind a car. The idea behind it its great tho but come on;p. And back in the day atleast i found it always weird as you can laugh but you cant cry

Last edited:

Kalas

Retired
I assume the reason is looking down renders you unable to see while the crying emote creates the same position while still enabling vision. But the amount of times this would prove useful seems low, really just in the town map right?

Armorist

@Kalas I got cry emote on [C] :)
yeah town or port

Just look down geez. Why should we remove the sound just for that its not that usefull as if no one will see you camping behind a car. The idea behind it its great tho but come on;p. And back in the day atleast i found it always weird as you can laugh but you cant cry

Well i didn't really think through people might like the sound,
i think using it a technique will satisfy more people than the other option.
It's kinda weird had have a sound for laugh but not for cry yup

I like you, this request is a bit odd though. How should we decide between the people who want the sound and those we dont? There is no even ground to satisfy both sides.
So Gunny told me he might have a solution for this, you can enable the setting to turn cry sound off or on, just for yourself but other won't hear you cry either.
I need to make a poll and see what the results will be.
wish me luck ^^

Kalas

Retired
Another point of intrigue, why does the sound matter? Chances are they don't have the sounds on or they're super low and despite your head being down I'd still see your feet behind the car. I've killed plenty of people by shooting their toes.

Terumi

Donator
it doesn't really matter but i like the sounds if only we had some kind of POLL to tell us what the majority wants hmmmm

Sheen

Duelists Server Admin
Staff member
But but but but... the crying is amazing D: