Staff Membah :D

keanazor

Your name or internet alias; Name: keana, IA: Keanazor
Your age or date of birth; 15 (way more mature than most 15 year olds)
Your localization and/or timezone; Eastern time
The languages that you speak; English
Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer); GM [Gunz]
Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc); In high school
Your programming and coding skills/languages; English xD
Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX; i just wanna be a GM .-.
A short description of yourself and your personality;Im keana :p im very easy to talk to and get along with, i have alot of time to play games and help people as much as possible :p im 6 ft tall fillipino :D

Horrors

Retired
If you're going to make an application, I suggest that it be entirely original.

Your name or internet alias; Jaedon
Your age or date of birth; 15 (way more mature than most 15 year olds)
Your localization and/or timezone; Eastern time
The languages that you speak; English
Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer); GM [Gunz]
Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc); In high school
Your programming and coding skills/languages; Have done very little coding in C++
Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX; Will post some GFX in a little i just reset my computer so i dont have any right now.
A short description of yourself and your personality; I try to be funny when it is the time to do so and know when to be serious.
I would like to be a staff member due to how active i will be, how i would interact with the players, and how i could help the current staff team. I feel i would benefit the team because i would be help out the new players, and have the respect of older players.
Some of your application field answers were directly ripped from this application, which can mean one of two things.
One, you're hondasrock on a side account.
Two, you just stole from his application.

Honesty is your best friend in this case, because we'll know if it's a lie. So I'd appreciate it if you'd answer me as to which of the two possibilities it is as soon as possible.
This is not an application denial either, it is only an attempt to get clarification.

Thanks.