Small Request

Santa

Ok wasn't sure where to put this but i figured Gunz Development wouldn't be a bad idea haha any way i would like to request either a delay edit for the rusty sword and make it 340 or implement a slightly higher lvl version of it with 18 damage and 340 delay i have sadly become a glad only kind of guy and i got use to rusty swords with 340 delay lol anyway i know its not that hard to do this because i have deved in the past i have just became to lazy and no longer wish to dev lol and im sure the devs here are better then me anyway so if this could be taken into consideration i would appreciate it

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]I remember that before the split we had 2 versions of the lowest lvl sword, one with high delay and one with the same delay of higher lvl ones....[/glow]

Xzile

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
wait, whts the lowest delay sword atm lol? and wht delay?

Santa

wait, whts the lowest delay sword atm lol? and wht delay?
not sure probably around 339 lol um but i also noticed you cant jump hang in the air and then slash at all with the rusty and its hard to do with the others i tired it on another server and i could do it easy no matter what the delay of the sword was so im not sure what thats about