Simon Says Event

Lavret

Donator
I think this Event is easy and much more fun to do it with our community :)
You must get first 2 Gm's like I saw in other servers doing it. They are switching with each other each round.
For an example Yoshi&Neo doing it

First round: Yoshi: Yoshi says Jump >> You should Jump
Yoshi : says Jump >> you shouldn't Jump

2nd round Neo: Neo Says Taunt >> you should Taunt only. and not spamming taunts
Neo: says Taunt >> you shouldn't taunt

3rd Round If Neo: Neo says Cry >> you Shouldn't cry Bec.Its Yoshi's Turn in this case here's the trick
4th round If Yoshi:Yoshi Says first one who suicides wins >> you shouldn't suicide .Bec. its Neo's Turn and I'm Expecting in this case most of them will go suicide :D

You can continue by using many ideas like (switch to chat mode)(switch to sword only)(med me)(switch to weapon)(Shoot each other)(suiciding)(Following me)
(Flip and you shouldn't spam flipping )(Slash and also no spam slashing) Get also more ideas will be Fun.
And by switching Gm's in the wrong round will let us get in trouble :D more tricky

Xzile

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
when i did the wall2wall event ppl thought the ! was confusing, not sure how ppl can handle simon says lololol

MrTheSpy/Djo

Undercover~
This event is so easy but people are spamming and when they die they complain. In fact, I wouldn't mind doing this event, I get more chances to win :D

Lavret

Donator
when i did the wall2wall event ppl thought the ! was confusing, not sure how ppl can handle simon says lololol
I' Already Tried it in another servers was fucking funny with a lot of people but needs a good concentration from the GM because he can kill the wrong target that's it.

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

We've been doing simon says for years lol
But not with 2 GM's and was noob ideas :D

Xzile

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
I just find it funny ppl can comprehend simon says but not my gawd damn exclamation mark xD.