Shine for GM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Your name or internet alias; Tieson/Glow

Your age; 17

Your localization and/or timezone; GMT-5 Eastern Time (US & Canada)

The languages that you speak; English. Some French.

Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer); GM

Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc); Highschool

Your programming and coding skills/languages; None

Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX; None atm but I can do GFX.

A short description of yourself and your personality; My name is Tieson and I am a track athlete. I'm big on Anime. I am usually friendly and i never tend to harm anyone. I can be serious but only when needed of course. I also have played DR way before rebirth so I am familiar with the community.

A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member. I stay active and I'm not one to just up and leave. I will host and/or help host events as a GM. I will tend to any member that maybe in need and I am willing to give it my all to serve as a Game Moderator.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
Accepted welcome to the team :{
[glow="lime"]The application threads are only meant for the applicant to edit and the staff to modeate, bumping your own application can result in it beingrejected, and if bumping other person's application then you can be warned/banned.
To prevent further unneeded bumps I'll lock this thread, if the applicant wishes to edit/update the thread just PM and staff member to unlock the thread for a while.
Thanks for understanding.
[/glow]

Status
Not open for further replies.