[REQUEST] Beta Content Jacket (Women) rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

¥oshi

Hello guys!

I've noticed that the Beta Content Jacket (Women) isn't working anymore, it won't load in an .elu viewer, and most likely not in GunZ as well. Which will probably mean, it has to be remade. We want it to keep looking the same, and you'll find the texture for it in the Beta Content Files link.

I've tried to do some stuff with Blender, but I totally suck with it, and can't get it working. Maybe one of you guys knows how to handle this, would be nice if someone could help out!

Files:
Beta content files Woman & Man
Woman GM jacket files

Picture of Beta Content Jacket (Man):

If there's any more files you need, PM me about it, or hit me up on Skype.

Thanks in advance!

Famous

Finally Famous
Hello guys!

I've noticed that the Beta Content Jacket (Women) isn't working anymore, it won't load in an .elu viewer, and most likely not in GunZ as well. Which will probably mean, it has to be remade. We want it to keep looking the same, and you'll find the texture for it in the Beta Content Files link.

I've tried to do some stuff with Blender, but I totally suck with it, and can't get it working. Maybe one of you guys knows how to handle this, would be nice if someone could help out!

Files:
Beta content files Woman & Man
Woman GM jacket files

Picture of Beta Content Jacket (Man):

If there's any more files you need, PM me about it, or hit me up on Skype.

Thanks in advance!
NEVER GOT MY CUSTOM JACKET -_____-

:( <3

Damage

Retired Staff
mm the jacket really looks like its missing some stuff ill make my own version =] Post it tomorrow

¥oshi

Bump...

If there's anyone else besides Damage that wants to help, I'd appreciate it. Haven't heart of him and he hasn't been on forums for the last 3 days.

Dion

Retired Staff
Why dont you just copy the elite tactical and recolor it so it fits the beta jacket. Then just name the model and file beta jacket?
Won't that be alot faster then redoing a model?

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
Why dont you just copy the elite tactical and recolor it so it fits the beta jacket. Then just name the model and file beta jacket?
Won't that be alot faster then redoing a model?
[glow="lime"]Considering how the texture is meant for a particular shape, doing that probably wouldn't work (the skin would look weird/messed up).[/glow]

¥oshi

If I knew how to do something like that, I would have...

Damage

Retired Staff
Oh Shit! i totaly forgot about this, ill start right now, sorry yoshi!

Damage

Retired Staff
So.. im kind of dissapointed in myself i got the damage clothing development in my signature and sh1tt i felt like im the man for this job! but than.. i do not understand how the person who made the man file got it so white and so gold, i mean i can do it to but than i would remove all the textures im not as good as the guy who made the man file im sorry yoshi gave it my best shot really been stressing during the work because i coud'nt get it so gold and so white as the other guy did. i was done pretty fast but i kept editing it to try to get the gold / white effect but i just coud'nt do it ;/ it looks bad but yeah i really hoped i could make it perfect and make you happy ;/ link to file if you want it https://www.mediafire.com/?yb89x0br289vkt0

Last edited:

Dion

Retired Staff
Actually the whites are pretty good only the gold parts are a tad off. Overall I wouldnt mind wearing this.

Veryl

The Little Devil
[glow="silver"] just not my style
we are not beta
we are GunZ
From "Ashes to Glory"
[/glow]​

Kiwi

Eddie
[glow="silver"] just not my style
we are not beta
we are GunZ
From "Ashes to Glory"
[/glow]​
The Beta jacket isn't a symbol of the server o.o lol it's a reward for the Beta testers who got the Beta Content Package a while back

Nickles

What's all the hassle about? Import female swat jacket in blender>replace texture>export. Ten seconds, literally.
I can do the job if necessary, but I'm sure you guys can work this out...

¥oshi

What's all the hassle about? Import female swat jacket in blender>replace texture>export. Ten seconds, literally.
Seriously, this is the 4th time. If I knew how to do this, I would have, that's why I'm REQUESTING someone to do it.

Everyone apparently knows how to do this, yet are all too lazy. If it's literally 10 seconds, just do it for me, what's the big hassle about not doing it.

Thanks.

N

NOPROBLEM

Seriously, this is the 4th time. If I knew how to do this, I would have, that's why I'm REQUESTING someone to do it.

Everyone apparently knows how to do this, yet are all too lazy. If it's literally 10 seconds, just do it for me, what's the big hassle about not doing it.

Thanks.
He just told you how.

Dion

Retired Staff
So the latest blender can import .elu files without adding the code in the scripts file?

Status
Not open for further replies.