September,17,1978 = 36 [moonwalk]

*Your localization and/or timezone :
Netherland/Brasil [moonwalk]

*The languages that you speak :
Brasil,Dutch,English , Tagalog , Bisaya , Waray ,[moonwalk]

*Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer) :
GM / Developer [moonwalk]

*Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc) :
I am Graduate From BR College And im have Degree Computer ENGINEERING im have now Computer Shop:3

*Your programming and coding skills/languages :

-Understand data structures & algorithms.
-Understand code, period. 'Code Complete' by Steve McConnell (
http://www.cc2e.com/) should be on every developer's bookshelf. My advice would be to skim through the major topics of the book at first then go back through it again for better understanding.
-Understand design patterns. You don't have to use them, but understanding a few will help you understand code a bit more and will save you time when you need to implement an algorithm or two. The 'Head First: Design Patterns' book mentioned in another answer I hear is a great one to learn with.
-Understanding different ways to implement code patterns. 'Implementation Patterns' by Kent Beck is a bit of a must-have book. Things are a bit Java-centric here, but if you develop in any modern language (Java. C#, VB .NET, Ruby, C++, etc...) then you should have no problem picking up most of what's contained here.
-Unit testing. I'm not saying you should adopt extreme programming practices but unit testing other people's code will show you how to use patterns that may be re-usable for yourself and how other's get things done for understanding/learning. You'll be practicing writing code while checking the behavior of someone else's code to the point you would understand what they are doing a great deal. Also, unit testing other's code will also re-inforce some of the fundamentals found in 'Code Complete' and 'Impleme

*Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX :
Unknow I cant find my answer in my Brain . xD :)

*A short description of yourself and your personality;
I am Wilmar Mancol. I am 36 years old , turning 37 on Next Year September 17. I enjoy playing basketball , listening to music (variety) , collecting sneakers , clubbing , raving , gaming it out for hours , & almost about anything a regular teenager is doing these days.and Go to my Computer Shop and play Gunz :3 [moonwalk]

*A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member.
A im Adminstartor Enigma Gunz player 20+ but tommorow im Co-owner in Enigma Gunz because im Coders :3 and I can make Website And Forum :3 thanks to add me in this gunz :3 i want to play now hahaha i hope you are enjoying my application staff :) [moonwalk]

Thanks for Read My Application
Thank you !!! Very So much !!!

Credits : Wilmar Mancol
Contact Information :
Click This :)

[dance][dance][dance][dance][dance]

Slyhand

Senior DR Staff, King of the Arcade
Staff member
https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080428070435AAfdi2P

We would appreciate it if you used your own words in your application. Furthermore, you do not reach the requirements as you have not shown us any proof of work and have not been an active member of this community for at least a month.

We appreciate your wanting to work with us to further this community but I regret to inform you that your application has been denied at this time.

-Slyhand

Status
Not open for further replies.