Quests & Old Items

T

Tempestdarkwolf

Hey, random person right here! I was wondering if it was possible to bring back some of the custom quests from old DRGunz. I recovered the old Ruin quest recipes which brought back so many good and bad memories of slaughter and mayhem! I tried to see if they were added in today but it seems like they weren't - those, the ice quests, evil pacman

Also, as mentioned before this game is lacking the Demolition rifle, that old legendary spray-and-pray high ammo rifle. There was that and the Red Devil Shotguns, the Blue Patriots (which might have been replaced by the Brazilian Revolvers), the aqualung, and any other weapons.

So yeah, I was just wondering if these items were going to be added in. Apologies for any grammar issues, I'm about to pass out. XD

Last edited:

supp

What is this Evil Pacman? Sounds nice, I tried to look for some info or video of it but cant find anything.

I also never played ice quests cause im kind of new, looks really badass [rofl], haven't seen it on any other servers. Did everyone remove it?

Hope they put in upcoming update!

T

Tempestdarkwolf

Evil pacman was a mod released a long time ago. The map was a pac-man style maze with thousands of Ghost mob models which supported the boss. Evil Pac-man himself looked badass; an angry Pac-man with razor-sharp, bloodstained teeth. It was an awesome map and an awesome boss. When you kill him, I believe one of his drops was a dual-aqualung blade, which I find is a damn good dual wielding weapon. You won't find many videos or info on Pac-man, unfortunately. Hell it was hard enough for me to find relative info on the Ruin or Ice quests (since I forgot about them >.>; ).

I think there might has been a few other quests that I am missing...hmm...must do more research o3o.

I am hoping they do, as well!

Last edited:

supp

Sounds so great, wonder who made it. Gotta checkout those other quests too, ruin and ice. Theres also the one with like soldiers running around at you superfast like high on cocaine similar to the Zombies in Infected Mode. Only seen it once when a dev here on DR, think it was Jetman, came in and told me to accompany him cause he was testing for bugs and it was badass too.

Oh and you write pro descriptions. Should get into journalism.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I take such words with the utmost gratitude, those quests were probably my best Gunz work...They were quests with maps and NPC's designed by The Jews and [Thief], and written by myself back in 2010.

They will come back eventually; actually, since Jetman's name was mentioned, he's the person who knows exactly what's going to be released in the next patch, along with Gunblade obviously, and others. Unfortunately, I've been absent since the past 4/5 months due to personal reasons, so I'm not in the proper position to answer your question.

Please be patient, thank you!

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
Old quests were amazing, hope the come back soon after (or rather in) the next patch. I remember in 2012, there was a bad quest bug that allowed you to power through levels.

Jetman

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
Yeah the old quests are going to be added to the client in the upcoming patch. I apologize for the patch taking so long, but I want to make sure everything's 100% functional before releasing. I only have a few more things to fix & it should be all set. :)

Damage

Retired Staff
Quest XP BP

Goblin King Mansion 300000 1000
Fake Goblin King Mansion 180000 600
Thunder Goblin King Mansion 360000 1000
Dwarf Goblin King Mansion 360000 1000
Giant Lizardman Prison 18000 60
Broken Golem Prison 24000 80
Superion The Tainted Dungeon 300000 1000
Aneramon The Wicked Dungeon 300000 1000
Lich Dungeon 360000 1000
Palmpoa Commander Mansion 240000 800
Palmpow Prison 300000 1000
Cursed Palmpow Dungeon 360000 1000
Vulcan Spectre Mansion 800000 100000
Vulcan Massacre Mansion 650000 60000
Ghost Of Ruin Future Mansion 650000 25000
Ghost Of Ruin Present Mansion 500000 25000
Ghost Of Ruin Past Mansion 375000 25000
Massacre Of Ruin Mansion 250000 25000
Coffinfeeder Mansion 800000 100000
Force Fed Broken Glass Mansion 600000 50000
HammerSmashedFace Mansion 650000 50000
HammerSmashedFace Mansion 500000 50000
HammerSmashedFace Mansion 375000 50000
Cyanide Assassin Mansion 225000 50000
You Have Been Naughty Mansion 800000 100000
The Ice Ghost Mansion 650000 100000
Mrs Claws RAWR Mansion 500000 25000
Frostys Revenge Mansion 500000 25000
Ice Cave Mansion 150000 50000
Ice Cave Mansion 300000 100000
Ice Cave Mansion 450000 150000
Evil_Pacman Mansion 700000 25000

This are the quests the update will have ^_^, I don't know the combos though.

Last edited:

Damage

Retired Staff
Is the guerilla soldiers in that list?
Those i've listed are all the old quests that are implented. Some are removed i believe. Guerillia soldiers could be one.

T

Tempestdarkwolf

It makes me happy that these quests are being re-added. :')
I am looking forward to playing them again! ^_^

Hm...quick add in though - wasn't there a quest called Thunder Queen? I think most of the mobs were crystallized in that one. If I recall correctly the design for her was based on the Xian assassin armor (If that is the name o_O).

Also, unrelated, @supp Funny you should say that; I am an English major but on a different career track from journalism. xD

Anyway, as mentioned above, I cannot wait until these updates are implemented! Cheers, you awesome people!

Damage

Retired Staff
It makes me happy that these quests are being re-added. :')
I am looking forward to playing them again! ^_^

Hm...quick add in though - wasn't there a quest called Thunder Queen? I think most of the mobs were crystallized in that one. If I recall correctly the design for her was based on the Xian assassin armor (If that is the name o_O).

Also, unrelated, @supp Funny you should say that; I am an English major but on a different career track from journalism. xD

Anyway, as mentioned above, I cannot wait until these updates are implemented! Cheers, you awesome people!
Check my post in page 1 posted all the quests that are added

T

Tempestdarkwolf

Yeah I saw, just saying I remembered another, Damage. Have a good day!

supp

I take such words with the utmost gratitude, those quests were probably my best Gunz work.
Niicceeeee, did not know ur involved in development and other creations. Keep making. [rofl]

I'm studying some code for hobby, but it's prob gonna take me years before i can do something badass.

Damage

Retired Staff
Yeah I saw, just saying I remembered another, Damage. Have a good day!
Oh my bad i believe they are added but their Bosses of a quest i don't know sure though check out the spoiler

quently asked (when I was running quests without nox) few things:

I randomly ask a specific player to relog
Why?
<Search Tag: Glitch, log time (1)>
If you have looked at score tab on quest mode, you might realize that unlike the rest of the game modes, here the order in which the players are displayed does not change even if one player kills a lot more than any other partner. This is because it indicates the server log time, the higher you are in the score tab, the longer time you have been on the server compared to the other players (a log out resets this "clock", not going to lobby, not going to waiting room, not going to character selection screen, log out). Credits shared with [Snowfall] for helping me to figure this out.

Now, why would you relog to reset the log time:
<Search Tag: Glitch, log time (2)>
The player with the longest log time will always be the owner of the boss mob, meaning that the less laggy player should be this person, the one who doesn't get agent error to everyone, or at least the one who's able to see most part of the team. In this way you can control better the boss and quest will become easier to do... You don't want to aim for a boss that has 1k ping, right?
We have not tested if loot distribution has something to do with this, however it doesn't seem like it.

You should never enter at second 0 in the portal
Why?
<Search Tag: Glitch, Portal (1)>
This is a really old glitch of quest mode, I remember realizing how to trigger it back on ijji closed beta, when you do enter the portal at second 0, your character becomes unable to move, to attack and also becomes immune to attacks, making the quest to get stuck if the player is alone or if the party is wiped out but her/him.

You did this because of server lag? No problem, it has a fix
How?
<Search Tag: Glitch, Portal (2)>
When the glitch is triggered, there will be a group of enemies that no matter how much you hit, they don't struggle in pain, for slashes not fall back for repeated shooting and will not recieve any dmg, but... they do struggle in pain for massive attack, and that's the only way to kill them, so watch it boss owner, you gotta avoid this by all means!
Side Note: If you are alone then just stop the quest, as there's nobody who's going to kill the mobs, the one affected will be stuck there.

This is old but, did you flip/lunge a custom mob? you did...? get away now
Why?
<Search Tag: Glitch, Lawnmower>
Custom mobs tend to acquire lawnmower when you flip them, the worst of them is mini aneramon, who even gets Spellmower, you'll have to shoot from far.

I suggest you to do Lich/Aneramon the Wicked, instead of vulcan massacre, vulcan spectre, or any other big quest
Why?
<Search Tag: Fast Lvl up tip>
This is purely about efficency and time, long quests sure can be fun, but repeatedly gets really frustrating considering some of them are hard without the proper team and tactic, Aneramon the Wicked is the easiest boss you'll ever find... he doesn't have melee, his casts are weak... omg he's hardly defended at all and his massive sucks (that might change on new client however, but for now, if you aren't good at quest mode, this is your target). Lich can be quite annoying but the rounds proceed quickly to reach him.

<Search Tag: Rules related>
Remember to not suicide on round 3, that'll just get you banned people!

As Kai requested, I'll bash any theory of players thinking larger ammount of experience is better than doing lich/Aneramon.
<Search Tag: Fast lvl up explanation>
The following commentary does not apply if you have a staff member helping you, in which case cursed pampow is the fastest xp rate quest.
First of all, as you can see below, no page quest gives decent xp, but they are easier at low lvls. If you are not experienced at gunz and not even at its quest mode, then you should give them a try.
As for the experienced player but that is unsure about the experience rate (experience per ammount of time, not packs of huge xp), I'll proceed to explain you why Lich is fastest experience rate.
First of all, Lich has the easiest to dodge attacks, yet the melee can be quite painful, his minions cannot even be considered meat shield as they have no hp/ap buff at all as this is a lvl 1 quest, and they are only 25 (26 per round, and the first 2 rounds are quite fast to finish), but of course this might not work for everyone so I'll now tell you why the other bosses are not good for leveling up:

-Fake Goblin King: High chances to die because of shaman slow buff, the goblin priests massive and fake goblin king being a fully operational boss.

-Goblin King: High chances to die because of shaman slow buff, the goblin priests massive and goblin king being a fully operational boss. Also, there's a round in which a ridiculous ammount of goblin priests appear, the only way to survive that is to have a large sword spammer in the front to take them down in packs.

-Dwarf King: Despite the fact this is the quest that gives major ammount of experience, the mobs are quite strong, they are many and also green pampows spawn on round 2, to make it even better this is on garden's underground passage, where also pack a lot of priests and shamans =).

-Thunder Queen: As stated above, no page quest is good, not only this one gives lower experience than thunder king, but also is harder.

-Thunder King: This would be a good level-up quest if it wasn't for the 1 hit ko fatties and the ammount of enemies (and their higher hp of course).

-Superion, the Great: This, as goblin king and its fake copy is a fully operational boss, so it is quite hard by saying that alone, the only thing that makes it easy is that mobs stop spawning ~<3

-Aneramon, the Wicked: This would be the fastest experience rate quest, if it wasn't for the map sizes... it is still good for rookies.

-Kobold King: The experience is lower than lich and takes longer time to beat it, and you also have higher chances to die.

-Broken Golem: The ammount of enemies that spawn is just ridiculous for the experience given, also the characteristics of the minions make it a hard quest ( fun though ^^; ).

-The Ice Ghost/Frostys Revenge/Mrs. Claws RAWR/You Have Been Naughty: All of these have the snowmen, and they are a pain on the butt to kill and survive their attacks (npc compendium below).

-Evil Pacman: This is the second fastest experience rate quest (or probably evened with aneramon), just because it is hard to set up (with the right tactic of course).

-Baby Pampow: The difficulty of this quest requires a complicated team work, it is true that it is possible to solo, but the time spent just doesn't worth it.

-Cursed Pampow: Green pampows spread, open place, big place, a huge mobs pack meat shielding.

-Any Pampow with pages quest: they all require a team, take a lot of time, take a complicated tactic.

-Coffinfeeder/Force Fed Broken Glass: 2 mobs are hazardous, and the bosses themselves.

-Vulcan/Ghost Of Ruin Past-Present-Future: The lesser versions of the bosses and the lesser cursed pampows make this quest complicated already, now take into consideration the maps that are used, yeah... doesn't worth it for fast level-up =/.

Requested by Leningrad/Barbarian:
<Search Tag: Complete Quest combo and their respective experience rates list>
Quest combos and their overall experience (this is measured by making a new character, updating xp bar and writing down the lvl and experience).
Yeah, we all prefer numbers when it comes to this:
<Mansion>
Quest Lvl 1 - Goblins 0 - Goblin Doll - Character becomes Lvl 10, 45%
Quest Lvl 1 - Goblins 1 - Goblin Doll x 2 - Character becomes Lvl 12, 68%
Quest Lvl 2 - Goblins 2 - Goblin Doll + Torn page 13 - Character becomes Lvl 14, 31%
Quest Lvl 3 - Goblins 3 - Goblin Doll + Torn page 25 - Character becomes Lvl 15, 62%
Quest Lvl 4 - Goblins 4 - Goblin Doll + Torn page 41 - Character becomes Lvl 16, 52%
Quest Lvl 5 - Goblins 5 - Goblin Doll + Torn page 65 - Character becomes Lvl 17, 72%
Quest Lvl 3 - Fake Goblin King - Goblin Doll + Goblin's Skull - Character becomes Lvl 16, 25%
Quest Lvl 1 - Goblin King - Crimson Necklace + Goblin's Skull - Character becomes Lvl 23, 3%
Quest Lvl 3 - Dwarf King - Crimson Necklace + Goblin King's Skull - Character becomes Lvl 30, 28%
Quest Lvl 1 - Queue The Thunder - Goblin King's Axe + Torn Page 13 - Character becomes Lvl 17, 72%
Quest Lvl 2 - Sound Of Fury - Goblin King's Axe + Torn Page 25 - Character becomes Lvl 19, 70%
Quest Lvl 2 - Thunder Omega - Goblin King's Axe + Torn Page 41 - Character becomes Lvl 22, 51%
Quest Lvl 2 - Thunder Queen - Goblin King's Axe + Torn Page 65 - Character becomes Lvl 25, 65%
Quest Lvl 3 - Thunder King - Goblin Doll + Goblin King's Axe - Character becomes Lvl 27, 83%

<Dungeon>
Quest Lvl 0 - Skeletons 1 - Skeleton Doll - Character becomes Lvl 10, 45%
Quest Lvl 1 - Skeletons 1 - Skeleton Doll x 2 - Character becomes Lvl 12, 68%
Quest Lvl 2 - Skeletons 2 - Skeleton Doll + Torn Page 13 - Character becomes Lvl 14, 31%
Quest Lvl 3 - Skeletons 3 - Skeleton Doll + Torn Page 25 - Character becomes Lvl 15, 62%
Quest Lvl 4 - Skeletons 4 - Skeleton Doll + Torn Page 41 - Character becomes Lvl 16, 52%
Quest Lvl 5 - Skeletons 5 - Skeleton Doll + Torn Page 65 - Character becomes Lvl 17, 72%
Quest Lvl 1 - Superion, the Great - Large Skull + Skeleton Doll - Character becomes Lvl 20, 83%
Quest Lvl 1 - Aneramon, the Wicked - Mysterious Skull + Skeleton Doll - Character becomes Lvl 23, 3%
Quest Lvl 1 - Lich, the Corrupted - Devil's Dictionary + Enormously Huge Skull - Character becomes Lvl 25, 65%

<Prison>
Quest Lvl 1 - Kobold 0 - Kobold Doll - Character becomes Lvl 10, 45%
Quest Lvl 1 - Kobold 1 - Kobold Doll x 2 - Character becomes Lvl 10, 45%
Quest Lvl 2 - Kobold 2 - Kobold Doll + Torn Page 13 - Character becomes Lvl 12, 68%
Quest Lvl 3 - Kobold 3 - Kobold Doll + Torn Page 25 - Character becomes Lvl 14, 31%
Quest Lvl 4 - Kobold 4 - Kobold Doll + Torn Page 41 - Character becomes Lvl 15, 62%
Quest Lvl 5 - Kobold 5 - Kobold Doll + Torn Page 65 - Character becomes Lvl 17, 72%
Quest Lvl 1 - Kobold King - Platinum Earring + Gold Earring - Character becomes Lvl 20, 83%
Quest Lvl 3 - Broken Golem - High-Class Gear + Kobold Doll - Character becomes Lvl 23, 3%

Custom Quests
<Mansion>
Quest Lvl 1 - Ice cave 0 - Ice Crystal + Torn Page 13 - Character becomes Lvl 17, 72%
Quest Lvl 1 - Ice cave 1 - Ice Crystal + Torn Page 25 - Character becomes Lvl 21, 99%
Quest Lvl 2 - Ice cave 2 - Ice Crystal + Torn Page 41 - Character becomes Lvl 24, 84%
Quest Lvl 4 - The Ice Ghost - Ice Crystal + Cursed Bear - Character becomes Lvl 27, 83%
Quest Lvl 2 - Frostys Revenge - Ice Crystal + Torn Page 65 - Character becomes Lvl 25, 65%
Quest Lvl 3 - Mrs. Claws RAWR - Ice Crystal + Ice Crystal - Character becomes Lvl 25, 65%
Quest Lvl 5 - You Have Been Naughty - Ice Crystal + Pampow's Ice Sword - Character becomes Lvl 29, 70%
Quest Lvl 5 - Evil Pacman - Cursed Bear + Stuffed Bear - Character becomes Lvl 22, 37%
Quest Lvl 5 - Pampow 0 - Pampow Doll - Character becomes Lvl 14, 56%
Quest Lvl 5 - Pampow 1 - Pampow Doll + Pampow Doll - Character becomes Lvl 19, 40%
Quest Lvl 5 - Pampow 2 - Pampow Doll + Torn Page 13 - Character becomes Lvl 21, 43%
Quest Lvl 5 - Pampow 3 - Pampow Doll + Torn Page 25 - Character becomes Lvl 23, 3%
Quest Lvl 5 - Pampow 4 - Pampow Doll + Torn Page 41 - Character becomes Lvl 25, 65%
Quest Lvl 5 - Pampow 5 - Pampow Doll + Torn Page 65 - Character becomes Lvl 27, 15%
Quest Lvl 5 - Baby Pampow - Pampow Idol - Character becomes Lvl 27, 83%
Quest Lvl 5 - Cursed Pampow - Cursed Pampow Idol - Character becomes Lvl 21, 81%
Quest Lvl 2 - Cyanide Assasin - Speaking Stone + Torn page 13 - Character becomes Lvl 20, 15%
Quest Lvl 3 - HammerSmashedFace (1) - Speaking stone + Torn page 25 - Character becomes Lvl 23, 50%
Quest Lvl 4 - HammerSmashedFace (2) - Speaking Stone + Torn page 41 - Character becomes Lvl 25, 65%
Quest Lvl 5 - HammerSmashedFace (3) - Speaking Stone + Torn page 65 - Character becomes Lvl 27, 83%
Quest Lvl 5 - Coffinfeeder - Speaking Stone + Cursed Cross - Character becomes Lvl 29, 70%
Quest Lvl 4 - Force Fed Broken Glass - Speaking Stone + Blessed Cross - Character becomes Lvl 27, 15%
Quest Lvl 2 - Massacre of Ruin - Broken Gear + Torn Page 13 - Character becomes Lvl 20, 83%
Quest Lvl 3 - Ghost Of Ruin Past - Broken gear + Torn Page 25 - Character becomes Lvl 23, 50%
Quest Lvl 4 - Ghost Of Ruin Present - Broken Gear + Torn Page 41 - Character becomes Lvl 25, 65%
Quest Lvl 5 - Ghost Of Ruin Future - Broken Gear + Torn Page 65 - Character becomes Lvl 27, 83%
Quest Lvl 4 - Vulcan Massacre - Superion’s Sword + Broken Gear - Character becomes Lvl 27, 83%
Quest Lvl 5 - Vulcan Spectre - Aneramon’s sword + Broken Gear - Character becomes Lvl 29, 70%

Quest levels:
1 = Anybody can do it
2 = Level 13 and up
3 = Level 25 and up
4 = Level 41 and up
5 = Level 65 and up
Thanks to Djo for the list

Reminded by Glide:
So, you don't get any experience when you and your team finish a 1 round quest, or when you finish the last round huh?
But then first round gives a lot of experience compared to the other rounds?!
<Search Tag: Experience bar glitch>
No, is not like that. This is an old issue, last round does not update the experience bar, that's all there is to know about it. Now, there are few methods that fix this situation:
-Use the suicide command in any game mode (you will prefer that this is done in training/quest as there's no experience loss implied).
Side note: For third time, Dont do it on last round, you'll just get banned because skipping a longer round makes you earn unfairly faster experience compared to players who do this in a legit way.
-Die in any game mode, except quest mode (let yourself be killed or just while fighting, no difference). Dying my mobs won't make your bar to update.
-Kill somebody or finish a round on a multi round quest (last one doesn't count as stated above).

<Search Tag: Experience System>
Speaking of that above.... did you know that if your team wins last round, you'll still get experience even if you die during the fight? This of course if they survive, or at least one of them does until the "FINISH" shows up.
And... if you die on rounds that aren't the last one before the portal appears then you will not get any experience points.
Ah, and to make it clear, the experience is obtained by rounds, not by killing enemies, so killing more doesn't mean a thing once the round is finished, it doesn't even have an effect on the loot distribution =].

Reminded by Metal, Quest mode's Full npc compendium!
<Search Tag: Full NPC Compendium>
I'll define every mob and its way to fight against

Aneramon the Wicked
Attack (s): Spread lightning, lightning balls, short range massive.
Tactic (s): avoid close combat, spread lightning can become a 1-shot-kill attack, stay on mid-high range, to dodge spread lightning simply jump it, to dodge lightning balls, walk 2 steps to left, wait, then back to the original position.
Appearance: Aneramon the Wicked (Boss).
Drop (s): Devil's Dictionary, Aneramon's Sword.

Baby Pampow
Attack (s): Blizzard (doesn't need to look at you to cast it)
Tactic (s): Watch it... this baby pampow is made with the mini pampow model! meaning his cast time is low. once he casts blizzard he'll be able to inmediatly move.
Now I'll explain how to dodge the blizzard: the cast it self is tricky, because it makes you think you got to dodge the ice falling above you, which isn't truth, when a pampow casts blizzard, then you got to draw a circle around the pampow, that's the area of effect, to know how big this area is just stand still until the pampow is able to cast it on you, then you simply step back to dodge it. But in the case of this pampow, you gotta watch it, as he'll start inmediatly moving while the cast is still active!
Now, you are not completely hopeless against this enemy, it can be flipped or lunged. So 1 player must keep it on range while the others shoot.
Appearance: Baby Pampow (Boss).
Drop (s): Pampow Ice Blade, Broken Gear.

Blinky/Akabei (Red colored phantom)
Attack (s): Slice.
Tactic (s): They just head to you, so is up to you to kill them with melee weapons or guns.
Appearance: Evil Pacman.

Broken Golem
Attack (s): Slice, 3-way spread fireball punch, poison spray, area blast.
Tactic (s): Area blast is probably the most annoying attack ever made, it cannot be dodged, it cannot be seen, it take effect on a wide area, in that map is the whole place.
1 player must block broken golem boss while the rest of the party wipes the room of enemies, keep in ind that if there are lesser broken gollems around or still on death animation, then boss will not be available for being aimed at. Also, remember that there will be kobold commanders around, make sure to kill these quickly.
Note: Golem's melee attack is strong!
Appearance: Broken Golem (Boss).
Drop (s): No Drops.

Clyde/Guzuta (Brown/Orange colored phantom)
Tactic (s): They just head to you, so is up to you to kill them with melee weapons or guns.

Coffinfeeder
Attack (s): Slice, fire breath, multi shot, meteor massive.
Tactic (s): This is a tough opponent, do not try to melee it, tends to gain lawnmower once slashed or lunged/flipped. The best you can do (team necessary) is to split in 2 in a side, 1 at the opposite side and the remaining one holding boss. As for the enemies they are all of the above (fallen warrior section) so, take care of the lesser fallen warriors and aneramons first.
Appearance: Coffinfeeder Boss)
Drop (s): Terroristic Threat, Male or Female Fallen Warrior set part.

Cursed Pampow
Attack (s): Blizzard (doesn't need to look at you to cast it)
Tactic (s): This boss in particular has a lot of health points and a lot of mobs spawn that serve as meatshield, so the best thing you can do is make it cast the blizzard, get far from the boss, attack the enemy pack with melee (get rid of every green pampow with gun, ice balls will hurt).
An efficent way to do this would be, 1 player holds boss dodging the blizzard while the rest of the team hunts down green pampows and new mobs that spawn (make sure to read <Search Tag: Tactics, General>).
Appearance: Cursed Pampow (Boss).
Drop (s): Pampow Idol, Cursed Pampow Idol, Ice Crystal.

Dwarf King
Attack (s): Targeted fireball, hammer smash.
Tactic (s): Stay in close range to not be instantly killed by the smash, they cannot hurt you for now with slice, he might ,however; bring others of his same kind.
Appearance: Dwarf King (Boss)
Drop (s): Goblin King's Skull, Goblin King's Axe, Crimson's Necklace.
Special Note: Keep in mind that if you dontinue to kill mobs the boss might appear up to 4 times, yes; 4 bosses to kill!

Evil Pacman
Attack (s): Slice, poison spray, lawnmower (yes, he does it that often no matter what you avoid to do), spread lightning (strong), lightning balls.
Tactic (s): There are 2 main tactics to do this.
(1) Lure pacman to the cage
(2) Ignore pacman and wipe the place from ghosts, leaving pacman for the end (takes a lot of time).
Appearance: Evil Pacman (Boss).
Drop (s): Male or Female Pac Hat/Shirt, Thunder Katana.

Fake Goblin King
Attack (s): Slice, 3-way Fireballs, Hammer Smash.
Tactic (s): (1) You should stay on range to force him to do his long cast time Fireballs and Hammer smash, in that way shooting him will not be hard.
(2) [Pro tactic, found by me on ijji, yeah it works here too] Force him to make a Hammer Smash, once done, stand in front of him and block the first slice, then quickly move out of his sight, he will taunt, shoot, before the taunt is finished get in front and block the first slice, repeat from shoot. Dodging the first slice works too, but that's a bit tough and you can make mistakes, is always safer to block.
Appearance: Fake Goblin King (Boss).
Drop (s): Goblin King's Skull, Crimson's Necklace.

Force Fed Broken Glass
Attack (s): Slice, fire breath, multi shot, meteor massive.
Tactic (s): This is a tough opponent, do not try to melee it, tends to gain lawnmower once slashed or lunged/flipped. The best you can do (team necessary) is to split in 2 in a side, 1 at the opposite side and the remaining one holding boss. As for the enemies, take care of the lesser fallen warriors and aneramons first.
Appearance: Force Fed Broken Glass (Boss)
Drop (s): Raytheon Destruction, Blade of Lust, Golden Axe...

Frostys Revenge
Warning: Do not lunge this enemy, it tends to acquire a laggy lawnmower.
Attack (s): Slice (faster), poison cloud, 3 way spread fire ball punch, spread lightning (strong).
Tactic (s): Have a player to distract the boss while the rest wipes the room.
Appearance: Frosties Revenge (Boss).
Drop (s): Aqua Blades, Aqua Lung, Cursed Bear.

Goblin Commander (armored)
Tactic (s): As grunt, they just head to you, they just have more health points.
Appearance: Goblins*, Dwarf King, Fake Goblin King, Goblin King.

Goblin Grunt
Appearance: Goblins, Dwarf King, Fake Goblin King, Goblin King.

Goblin King
Attack (s): Slice, 3-way Fireballs, Hammer Smash.
Tactic (s): You should stay on range to force him to do his long cast time Fireballs and Hammer smash, in that way shooting him will not be hard.
Note: The difference between this and fake is the hp, the damage, and the ammount of tactics.
Appearance: Goblin King (Boss).
Drop (s): Goblin King's Skull, Goblin King's Axe, Crimson's Necklace.

Goblin Priest (healer)
Attack (s): Slice, Massive, group heal.
Tactic (s): Do never move straight to them so you can dodge the massive, if you are massived then just keep blocking to not get free hits from enemies.
Appearance: Goblins, Dwarf King, Fake Goblin King, Goblin King.

Goblin Shaman
Attack (s): Slice, Slow buff, Spread fireball.
Tactic (s): Spread Fireball can do heavy damage in short range, the slow buff only makes your fight harder, on a mob group this is the first that you should kill.
Appearance: Goblins*, Dwarf King, Fake Goblin King, Goblin King.

Ghost of Ruin Past/Ghost of Ruin Present/Ghost of Ruin Future
Attack (s): Slice (faster), poison cloud, 3 way spread fire ball punch, poison spray.
Appearance: Bosses of respective quest.
Drop (s): Heal, AP, Ammo.

Ice Goblin
Appearance: The Ice Ghost, Mrs. Claws RAWR, You Have Been Naughty, Frosties Revenge, Ice Caves.

Ice Golem
Attack (s): Slice, lightning balls, poison spray.
Tactic (s): Not as hard as the real thing, they are quite softly armored actually, but you must take care of the poison spray.
Appearance: The Ice Ghost, Mrs. Claws RAWR, You Have Been Naughty, Frosties Revenge.

Ice Kobold King
Tactic (s): They just head to you, so is up to you to kill them with melee weapons or guns, they move slowly.
Appearance: The Ice Ghost, Mrs. Claws RAWR, You Have Been Naughty, Frosties Revenge, Ice Caves.

Ice Skeleton
Tactic (s): They just head to you, so is up to you to kill them with melee weapons or guns, but be careful, they move fast.

Ice Superion
Tactic (s): They just head to you, so is up to you to kill them with melee weapons or guns, but take care, they move fast.

Inky/Aosuke (Cyan colored phantom)
Attack (s): Slice, Iceball
Tactic (s): Try to kill them with melee weapons or guns as soon as possible.

Kobold Commander (Polleaxe, dark skinned)
Warning: Dangerous, kill this mob as soon as possible.
Attack (s): Slice, slow motion Iceball.
Tactic (s): They keep shooting iceballs on range, so they stack a lot of them, if you don't kill them soon enough, not only they'll lag your screen, but also will 1 shot kill you depending how many missiles they stack. They will try to melee in short range.
Appearance: Kobolds, Kobold King, Broken Golem, Baby Pampow.

Kobold Grunt
Appearance: Kobolds, Kobold King, Broken Golem, Baby Pampow, Cursed Pampow.

Kobold King
Attack (s): Slice, massive, slow invisible missile.
Tactic (s): Is nearly impossible to dodge the missile if you want to shoot at him, just keep healing on safety and attack, it is preferably to not allow him too close, so if partied, try to take both sides and take turns on the lure.
Appearance: Kobold King (Boss).

Kobold Priest
Attack (s): Slice, poison shot.
Tactic (s): When packed might become a lesser treat, try to wipe them before grunts.
Appearance: Kobolds, Kobold King, Broken Golem, Baby Pampow, Cursed Pampow.

Lesser Aneramon
Attack (s): Slice, lightning bolt, lightning smash, slow buff (2) [short timed].
Tactic (s): Is better to fight them from medium-high range. Do not flip, in the worst case they'll get spellmower.
Appearance: Skeletons*, Superion the Tainted, Aneramon the Wicked, Lich the Corrupted, Ghost of Ruin Past, Ghost of Ruin Present, Ghost of Ruin Future, Vulcan Massacre, Vulcan Spectre, Massacre of Ruin, Hammersmashed face, Cyanide Assassin, Coffinfeeder & Force Fed Broken Glass.

Lesser Broken Golem
Tactic (s): They just head to you, yet their melee attack is strong, it is better to shoot at them, don't let them stack.
Appearance: Broken Golem, Kobold King.

Lesser Cursed Pampow
Attack (s): Blizzard (doesn't need to look at you to cast it).
Tactic (s): Just like the real thing, the blizzard is dodged by getting away from the boss, not the blizzard image. They have above 1000 hp!
Appearance: Ghost of Ruin Past, Ghost of Ruin Present, Ghost of Ruin Future, Vulcan Massacre & Vulcan Spectre, Massacre of Ruin.

Lesser Fallen Warrior (1)
Attack (s): Slice, fire breath, multi shot.
Tactic (s): This is a tough opponent, do not try to melee it, tends to gain lawnmower once slashed or lunged/flipped (wear no armor so the shots sound like hitting skin).
Appearance: Hammersmashed face, Cyanide Assassin, Coffinfeeder & Force Fed Broken Glass.

Lesser Fallen Warrior (2)
Attack (s): Slice, fire breath, multi shot.
Tactic (s): This is a tough opponent, do not try to melee it, they gain lawnmower once slashed or lunged/flipped (wear armor so the shots sound like hitting metal).

Lesser Kobold King
Attack (s): Slash (not working properly), Poison Massive.
Tactic (s): This npc rarely appears, but his poison massive is annoying.
Appearance: Kobold King.
Note: I've only seen this enemy in Kobold King round 2, and rarely, so it is just mentioned because of the fact it might appear. It can also glitch and do 2 massives at ones if you flip him.

Lesser Lich
Attack (s): Shot.
Tactic (s): They die easily, there's not much to it.
Appearance: Aneramon the Wicked...

Lesser Superion
Attack (s): Slice, Massive.
Tactic (s): They just head to you, so is up to you to kill them with melee weapons or guns, do not flip, they can earn lawnmower.
Appearance: Skeletons*, Superion the Tainted, Aneramon the Wicked, Lich the Corrupted.

Lesser Superion (2)
Appearance: Hammersmashed face, Cyanide Assassin, Coffinfeeder, Force Fed Broken Glass, Ghost of Ruin Past, Ghost of Ruin Present, Ghost of Ruin Future, Vulcan Massacre & Vulcan Spectre, Massacre of Ruin.

Lesser Thunder King
Attack (s): 3-way lightning ball (attempt), lightning hammer smash.
Tactic (s): Their melee attack is glitched for now, their 3-way lightning might also be glitched and do no damage; but their lightning hammer smash is a 1 hit death.
Appearance: Thunder King, Thunder Queen, Thunder Omega, Sound Of Fury, Queue The Thunder.

Lesser Vulcan Massacre
Attack (s): Slice (faster), invisible missile, poison cloud, weak spread fireball.
Tactic (s): Kill these with anything you can and quickly, they have chances to gain lanwmower with lunges.
Appearance: Ghost of Ruin Past, Ghost of Ruin Present, Ghost of Ruin Future, Vulcan Massacre & Vulcan Spectre, Massacre of Ruin.

Lesser Vulcan Spectre
Attack (s): Slice (faster), laughter missile, weak spread fireball.
Tactic (s): Kill these with anything you can and quickly, they have chances to gain lanwmower with lunges.

Lich the Corrupted
Attack (s): Tail whip, multi shot, meteor massive, fire breath.
Tactic (s): All of the following require a complete wipe of mobs to proceed easily, well just like the rest of the quests, but on this it is quite important for the set up...
(1) Have a player blocking the boss while the rest of the players shoot.
(2) Use a pillar to trick lich into not attacking you but staying still so you can freely shoot. Requires confirmation of not-bannable.
(3) Head straight to stairways and lure lich to the right-side balcony, then fall back to stairs, do not get too close to lich unless you know exactly where to stand. I've been told like 3 times before that this isn't bannable as you take the time to kill the boss but still. Requires confirmation of not-bannable.
(4) [Pro Tactic] 1 player blocks 5 tail whips, falls back after the 5th, triggering multi fire, then fire breath, giving a small chance to shoot, after that; head back in and repeat the blocks. Requires confirmation on other bosses.
Appearance: Lich the Corrupted (Boss).
Drop (s): Lich Tail, Torn Page 65.

Mini Pampow
Attack (s): Slice (attempt).
Tactic (s): (1) This enemy is just too small to be slashed, so just shoot at it.
(2) [pro tactic] If you ran out of bullets but you are on a team, make a partner to get between you and the pampow, you should be able to slash the little brat now!
Appearance: Cursed Pampow, Baby Pampow, Pampows.

Mrs. Claws RAWR
Attack (s): Slice (faster), poison cloud, 3 way spread fire ball punch, poison spray.
Appearance: Mrs. Claws RAWR (Boss).
Drop (s): Candy Cane, Cursed Bear, Evil Santa set piece (Male or Female).

Pampow Green
Attack (s): Slice (attempt), Iceball.
Tactic (s): you can either get on melee range to stop their targeted missile or just shoot as soon as possible.
Appearance: Pampows, Cursed Pampow, Dwarf King.

Pampow Pink
Tactic (s): you can either get on melee range to stop their targeted missile or just shoot as soon as possible.
Appearance: Pampows.

Pampow Yellow
Appearance: Pampows.

Pinky (Pink colored phantom)
Attack (s): Slice, Iceball
Tactic (s): Try to kill them with melee weapons or guns as soon as possible.

Skeleton Commander (large sword, red armored)
Appearance: Skeletons, Superion the Tainted, Aneramon the Wicked, Lich the Corrupted.

Skeleton Grunt
Appearance: Skeletons, Superion the Tainted, Aneramon the Wicked, Lich the Corrupted, Hammersmashed face, Cyanide Assassin, Coffinfeeder, Force Fed Broken Glass, Ghost of Ruin Past, Ghost of Ruin Present, Ghost of Ruin Future, Vulcan Massacre & Vulcan Spectre, Massacre of Ruin.

Skeleton Priest (shooter)
Attack (s): Slice, 3 way shot, targetted fireball.
Tactic (s): Shooting normally gets you shot, first shot goes directly to you, move to right, wait for third shot, move to left. When packed they can be dangerous.
Appearance: Skeletons, Superion the Tainted, Aneramon the Wicked, Lich the Corrupted.

Snowman (big)
Attack (s): Slice, 3-way Fireball, poison cloud.
Tactic (s): Try to kill it inmediatly with your guns, but take care, they move slow.
Appearance: The Ice Ghost, Mrs. Claws RAWR, You Have Been Naughty, Frosties Revenge.

Snowman (medium)
Attack (s): Slice, 3-way Fireball,
Tactic (s): Try to kill it as soon as possible with your guns, but take care, they move fast.

Snowman (small)
Attack (s): Slice
Tactic (s): They just head to you, so is up to you to kill them with melee weapons or guns, but take care, they move fast.

Spooky (the annoying flying sprite)
Attack (s): Invisible missile.
Tactic (s): As soon as you see it try to kill them, unless there's a dangerous enemy around, the reason of this is because they are glitchy, and sometimes hideous, fear not, they don't have a lot of health.

Superion the Great
Attacks (s): Slice, multifireball, single ground fireball.
Tactic (s): You'll need a person blocking/distracting him. multifireball is basically a shotgun, with the power of a boss, ground fireball isn't hard to evade if you move left or right.
Appearance: Superion the Great (Boss).
Drop (s): Enormously Huge Skull, Superion's Sword.

The Ice Ghost
Attacks (s): Slice, multifireball, single ground fireball, massive.
Tactic (s): You'll need a person blocking/distracting her. multifireball is basically a shotgun, with the power of a boss, ground fireball isn't hard to evade if you move left or right, looks like a superion copy, but also does massive, so deal with her with caution.
Appearance: The Ice Ghost (Boss)
Drop (s): Aqua Lung...

Thunder Gobiln Commander (Armored)
Tactic (s): As grunt, they just head to you, they just have more health points.
Appearance: Thunder King, Thunder Queen, Thunder Omega, Sound Of Fury, Queue The Thunder.

Thunder Goblin Grunt

Thunder Goblin Priest
Attack (s): Slice, Massive, group heal.
Tactic (s): Do never move straight to them so you can dodge the massive, if you are massived then just keep blocking to not get free hits from enemies.

Thunder Goblin Shaman
Attack (s): Slice, Slow buff, Spread fireball.
Tactic (s): Spread Fireball can do heavy damage in short range, the slow buff only makes your fight harder, on a mob group this is the first that you should kill.

Thunder King
Attack (s): 3-way lightning ball (attempt), lightning hammer smash
Tactic (s): Their melee attack is glitched for now, their 3-way lightning might also be glitched and do no damage; but their lightning hammer smash is a 1 hit death.
Appearance: Thunder King (Boss).
Drop (s): Goblin King Axe, Goblin King Skull...
Important note: As you may have noticed, and based on what I've said previously, this quest is not the best for lvl up; but if you really are interested on repeating this quest, my best advice is: use large sword, a shotgun/revolver/pistol for fatties and shaman and a machinegun for the rest, ammo packs will be greatly helpful (make sure to read <Search Tag: Tactics, General>).

Thunder Queen
Tactic (s): (1) Have a player to distract the boss while the rest wipes the room.
(2) use the library obstacles to dodge the casts (not remcommended if you don't have a coordinated team).
Appearance: Thunder Queen Boss (Boss).
Drop (s): Heal, Ammo, AP.

Vulcan Massacre
Attack (s): Slice (faster), massive, goblin priest massive
Tactic (s): This boss is quite dangerous in middle/close range, so get it to do the massives to air and only then you can block, a previous room wipe is necessary for this though.
Appearance: Vulcan Massacre (boss).
Drop (s): Vulcan Manslaughter, Touch of Ruin, Male or Female Vulcan set part (quest one).

Vulcan Spectre
Appearance: Vulcan Spectre (boss).
Drop (s): Scrap Metal Rifle, I Herd you like nerf, Ground Zero Scrap Pistols, The Armadillo, Raytheon Waste Submachinegun.

You Have Been Naughty
Appearance: You Have Been Naughty (Boss).
Drop (s): Evil Santa set piece (Male or Female)...

<Search Tag: Preventing Agent error>
Do never minimize the game if you hit ready, is better to die than delay the quest start and probably trigger an agent error.
Some people might get agent error by previously playing alone a quest, or for taking more than a minute to start the quest, to prevent the AE being triggered, all you got to do is rejoin the room from the lobby. This error has low chances to persist, but if it does then relog and try it.

<Search Tag: Tactics, General>
The best advice that I can give you for any boss is to leave your kits for the last second, use your mobs drops before, exhaust all the mobs and only then use your kits, unless it is some kind of emergency, like 1 hp or no ammo and hard mobs, but try to keep your kits the longest ammount of time you can!

<Search Tag: Know your rights>
Important note: If the staff member replies "no" to your Nox quest asking then you don't insist, because as the events these are a community benefit, not a right!

<Search Tag: Hot>

I'll be filling the following format containing information of when I will be doing NoX Quest and for how long. Make sure to read the code fully since I also MIGHT apply certain rules to it. Other staff members are also free to use this thread to give notice if they feel like.
I will also use a post to give people notice of this.
> http://daemonsring.com/forum/showthread.php/116-Quest-Mode-Handbook?highlight=Quest+mode+handbook
Have a good day! ^_^

Last edited:

Jetman

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
Guerilla quests are challengequest based, not normal quests. they might be, theres still some issues with the robot cq

supp

kk, get those damn stubborn robots under control. [rofl]

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Quest XP BP

Goblin King Mansion 300000 1000
Fake Goblin King Mansion 180000 600
Thunder Goblin King Mansion 360000 1000
Dwarf Goblin King Mansion 360000 1000
Giant Lizardman Prison 18000 60
Broken Golem Prison 24000 80
Superion The Tainted Dungeon 300000 1000
Aneramon The Wicked Dungeon 300000 1000
Lich Dungeon 360000 1000
Palmpoa Commander Mansion 240000 800
Palmpow Prison 300000 1000
Cursed Palmpow Dungeon 360000 1000
Vulcan Spectre Mansion 800000 100000
Vulcan Massacre Mansion 650000 60000
Ghost Of Ruin Future Mansion 650000 25000
Ghost Of Ruin Present Mansion 500000 25000
Ghost Of Ruin Past Mansion 375000 25000
Massacre Of Ruin Mansion 250000 25000
Coffinfeeder Mansion 800000 100000
Force Fed Broken Glass Mansion 600000 50000
HammerSmashedFace Mansion 650000 50000
HammerSmashedFace Mansion 500000 50000
HammerSmashedFace Mansion 375000 50000
Cyanide Assassin Mansion 225000 50000
You Have Been Naughty Mansion 800000 100000
The Ice Ghost Mansion 650000 100000
Mrs Claws RAWR Mansion 500000 25000
Frostys Revenge Mansion 500000 25000
Ice Cave Mansion 150000 50000
Ice Cave Mansion 300000 100000
Ice Cave Mansion 450000 150000
Evil_Pacman Mansion 700000 25000

This are the quests the update will have ^_^, I don't know the combos though.
XP will have to be rebalanced, there are also some quests there that I don't know...

Is the guerilla soldiers in that list?
No, but they will be...somewhere :]