O_o

Gloom

Retired Staff Member
[not-sure]
sup guise, mostly on a hunt for a few certain people.
it's funny, getting older. 10 years ago is like yesterday.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello again.

I apologize if this bothers you, but I thought you should take a look since you're part of it:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/daemons-ring-gunz-3-0-a-1122884/

I figured I should just release everything in a 'clean' fashion since our client has been ripped off in the past, and since we won't be using half of that content in our next client.

That DRGunz client became so stacked up with custom stuff that it literally ate 1GB RAM lol...

And yeah, you haven't been forgotten, neither Vincent.

My regards, and sorry one last time for well, you know what I mean...Just know that it's something heartfelt.

Gloom

Retired Staff Member
Hello again.

I apologize if this bothers you, but I thought you should take a look since you're part of it:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/daemons-ring-gunz-3-0-a-1122884/

I figured I should just release everything in a 'clean' fashion since our client has been ripped off in the past, and since we won't be using half of that content in our next client.

That DRGunz client became so stacked up with custom stuff that it literally ate 1GB RAM lol...

And yeah, you haven't been forgotten, neither Vincent.

My regards, and sorry one last time for well, you know what I mean...Just know that it's something heartfelt.
I've tried here and there in the past years to reintegrate myself into any kind of GunZ community, but a large amount of my disinterest came from the large amount of customization available to these clients. This is just my biased opinion, but to me, a clean client with the integral parts of the memorable experience highlighted would be more than desirable. It truly was a sport.

I saw Vince's mom a few months ago and see his sister on social media a lot.. along with others affected. I've struggled with addiction since his departure, not to blame him. He really was a great guy. I still beat myself up from time to time.

anyways, lol...
[rofl]

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I've tried here and there in the past years to reintegrate myself into any kind of GunZ community, but a large amount of my disinterest came from the large amount of customization available to these clients. This is just my biased opinion, but to me, a clean client with the integral parts of the memorable experience highlighted would be more than desirable. It truly was a sport.

I saw Vince's mom a few months ago and see his sister on social media a lot.. along with others affected. I've struggled with addiction since his departure, not to blame him. He really was a great guy. I still beat myself up from time to time.

anyways, lol...
[rofl]
That's precisely what we're aiming for with out next Gunz client.

And I know how you feel... I still resent those who harmed Vincent in real life, you know the despicable creatures I'm talking about, I hope they rot in the deepest hell...Sigh...

I guess it's up to us to keep his legacy alive, along with the DR legacy itself.