Northants' - Request A Sig

Northants

As the title states, let me know what you need, include any renders or graphics, colours, fonts and dimensions and I will see what I can scratch up.

Effort so far:

Last edited:

Slyhand

Senior DR Staff, King of the Arcade
Staff member
Aight let's see what you can do with this: Render

450x200, make it ominous/dark. No preference on font (surprise me). Colours are whatever you feel blends best with the render provided. :)

Northants

Aight let's see what you can do with this: Render

450x200, make it ominous/dark. No preference on font (surprise me). Colours are whatever you feel blends best with the render provided. :)
Hey dude.

Had a go at this... not sure if I'm struck on it... or if its dark enough for you. Bit simplified. Can make adjustments if you want - tell me if you hate it!

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

Hmm let me see what you can do this one: http://p1.pichost.me/i/40/1639467.jpg
400x200. Just use the triangle, maybe integrate it with a C4D. Something ambient. Hollow sans serif font with some pen tool creativity.
Let's see how good you've gotten. ;)
I started, then realised it was bigger than you'd asked for.. but hopefully you like it bro.

Omega

Dude you pretty good. Bladetrix sig looks dope af.

Northants

Thanks bro, appreciated. I'd hope to be of some quality as this is what I do for a second job, haha.. sorta.

BladeTrix

Hey dude.

Had a go at this... not sure if I'm struck on it... or if its dark enough for you. Bit simplified. Can make adjustments if you want - tell me if you hate it!

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

I started, then realised it was bigger than you'd asked for.. but hopefully you like it bro.

I love it but I do have a bit of criticism:
The render would be more suited on the right cuz it blends more with the colours on the right. The font doesn't compliment the dynamic of the sig, though I'm not exactly sure what I'd be looking for. Also the border is a bit bland for this particular sig, something like this would be more fitting:

You're good. I like the filling in of Trix. Ima put it now.

Northants

I love it but I do have a bit of criticism:
The render would be more suited on the right cuz it blends more with the colours on the right. The font doesn't compliment the dynamic of the sig, though I'm not exactly sure what I'd be looking for. Also the border is a bit bland for this particular sig, something like this would be more fitting:

You're good. I like the filling in of Trix. Ima put it now.
Would you not think the render would blend in too much on the right?

The font is meant to be galactic.. so I thought it'd go well wwith the asteroid background. And the border is just, well, 40% transparent.

Abbey

Retired DR Senior Game Moderator
If you could do something with this, or this, I will give your my forever friendship. What blends well with whatever render you choose is your call. Same with font and anything else, too. Surprise me.

Damage

Retired Staff
If you could do something with this, or this, I will give your my forever friendship. What blends well with whatever render you choose is your call. Same with font and anything else, too. Surprise me.

Made it with paint had a awesome idea for the best signature ever but i don't have photoshop anymore ._.
abbey and me have forever friendship now

Last edited:

Slyhand

Staff member
Hey dude.

The simplicity of the signature is pretty nice. Love the font.

I wanted to challenge you with a dark theme since it seems many artists have trouble with doing so (though that could just be my choice of render :p).

Great job!

Northants

The simplicity of the signature is pretty nice. Love the font.

I wanted to challenge you with a dark theme since it seems many artists have trouble with doing so (though that could just be my choice of render :p).

Great job!
Most people just use a black background, some splatters, bit of smudging and use a few filters for the dark stuff. It looks okay, but it's just all samey.

Royal

I would like a siggy with this render: http://i.imgur.com/RuSLdHx.jpg

The text reading : "Ariana"

If you can, that is.. If so, thanks so much! :) Surprise me with the design if you can do it. Please, and thank you ;P

Slyhand

Staff member
How do you want me to make a sig with animated pics? I'm not sure if that's possible... am I being thick?
It's possible but they only look good if the actual gif is smooth. That choppy Yoda would look really bad. The first gif could work (I guess?) since it loops nicely but that outline bothers me

This is an example of a good one: