Neo's Quest, from November 2007

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.

Some of you may remember this... As the title of this thread says, I made this little DR RPG parody back in 2007, precisely on the 27th of November - the date is still on the executable file.

It's just a little RPG made with RPG Maker VX, it's obviously not something serious neither something I put much time or effort into. It's extremely basic, and it won't offer much of a challenge either, you can finish the game in 5-10 minutes, it's just for the 'lulz'.

Anyway, feel free to try this, here are some download links!
Puush
BillionUploads
Putlocker/Filedrive
Sendspace

Just download, install, and click on 'game' to run it!

Hope anyone has some fun with this heh....

PS: I admit this is pretty shitty myself, and it was something made in 20-30 minutes, so please, save me from criticism lol...

Agecaner

im gonna play this now and inform how good this was from 1 to 10 lmao
EDIT: Nice FF7 music lol
EDIT2: k I glitched out of map

EDIT3: k so I was actually enjoying it until this guy glitched out and kept saying over his dead body :C that was the 3rd time I fought him lol

#WasForcedToReadMeed3Timesqq

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
im gonna play this now and inform how good this was from 1 to 10 lmao
EDIT: Nice FF7 music lol
EDIT2: k I glitched out of map
LOL!

EDIT3: k so I was actually enjoying it until this guy glitched out and kept saying over his dead body :C that was the 3rd time I fought him lol

#WasForcedToReadMeed3Timesqq
I introduced these 2 guys only yesterday, so I probably forgot something...loool... You're lucky I removed random encounters with mobs in this volcano maze, but to be honest I didn't test this two guys...

----posts merged----

Alright, fixed those bugs, added an extra FF7 song and updated the download links.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
am I featured as a raidboss in this game?
Now that I look at this thread again, Zeak did mention us making a game of our own based on RPG Maker.

Who knows, I picture you as an evil alien with a brain which is 3 times bigger than your body, BRAINIAC THE DESTROYER!

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Sadly, I only included the administrators we had at that time: myself (PR administrator/Developer), Mackintosh (owner), Pro-Styler (Development administrator), Jackmcbarn (Forum administrator), and Minion (GM administrator).

This little game has a few bugs and some typos I never bothered myself to fix, like that "meed your doom" -.-

It's a bit funny though, as a parody of Gunz pservers and good old NES/SNES RPG's :]

Anyway, I've updated the links in case anyone is interested.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
how did Jackmcbarn even get involved with dr anyway?
He was the only professional, mature and cool guy that the previous 'host' ever brought to DR, his other insta-admins from that everdev fake company were a bunch of rule breaking morons.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
So what I'm hearing is that I should get the new RPG maker and make a full DRRPG
I do have a lot of time in my hands, and I don't lack creativity.

However, if we went for something serious, I'd go for the 3D version of RPG Maker.