Neo's 2 Free Raiderz BETA keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
A couple of days ago I've received my Raiderz BETA email invite and I only even had time to make my character @_@

So I will be giving away the 2 BETA keys that were offered to me to whoever answers this one simple question correctly:

Who was the ONLY GIRL ON DAEMONS RING that I ever had a flirt with, and I don't mean a casual flirt, I mean something as in we actually liked eachother and we were going to meet in the Summer since we didn't live that far away...?

To make this fair I will use Sane's method so every timezone member can participate, so from whoever sends me a private message with the title RAIDERZ BETA KEY CONTEST with the correct answer, any name will do, real name or one of her internet alias, I will choose 2 random people using an online random line choosing tool.

I will choose the winners much later "today" which is already Sunday for me (GMT), it's almost 11am for me and I'm going to sleep :]

Thanks, good luck! lol :]

Please don't post here any kind of tips of answers or you will be disqualified -.-

K

I really don't know who your talking about but i sent you my guess..

TNT_Xplosiv

Ex-Quest Dev
Had a feeling I wouldn't have much competition. Judging by the above responses, I'm probably right.

K

Had a feeling I wouldn't have much competition. Judging by the above responses, I'm probably right.
Tell me!
Jk..
Im kinda sure you will win since you were here long b4 me..

TNT_Xplosiv

Ex-Quest Dev
Tell me!
Jk..
Im kinda sure you will win since you were here long b4 me..
If you didn't read SK's post all of the way, everyone with a correct guess is put into a randomizer, and 2 are selected at random. Unless I'm one of two people that know, I have the same chance as anyone else that knows.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
A girl or a trap?
I never fell for traps unlike both DR previous owners...lol

If you didn't read SK's post all of the way, everyone with a correct guess is put into a randomizer, and 2 are selected at random. Unless I'm one of two people that know, I have the same chance as anyone else that knows.
You were there lol, you obviously know who she was heh :]

Anyways, BUMP!

In a few hours I'll choose the winners randomly.

SirAwesome

I know who it was also, understandable that TNT knows as well,he and she were with us when we left DR because ♥♥♥♥♥ was hacking legacy gamers.

TNT_Xplosiv

Ex-Quest Dev
I never fell for traps unlike both DR previous owners...lol

You were there lol, you obviously know who she was heh :]

Anyways, BUMP!

In a few hours I'll choose the winners randomly.
Hard to forget who she was. Crazy one.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Where are the old gens and snitches?

So far only 1 person got this right lol :]

I guess I'll just randomize everyone who pm'ed me with replies...

Juichi

Former DR Staff member / Sponsor
I know who, but I don't want to PM. :)

I already have Raiderz beta key.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I know who it was also, understandable that TNT knows as well,he and she were with us when we left DR because ♥♥♥♥♥ was hacking legacy gamers.
Can't believe that even with that tip most people didn't get there.... :]

Well, as I've said, TNT_Xplosiv already has a Raiderz BETA key on his inbox.

I guess unlike some idiots that have 1 girl in their lives and spread it all over the internet, I'm a true gentleman that doesn't "kiss and tell"...well, as stated before I took all the names of the people who messaged me, pasted them here http://textmechanic.com/Random-Line-Picker.html and the random general chose K.

It was a beautiful Dutch redhead girl called Chantal that went by the alias Nub♥Cake and Britannic., she was a GM on GunZP/Satan GunZ and joined us, me and her talked a lot and we were supposed to meet on a cruise in the summer of 2007 but things changed and we eventually broke apart, it was actually the only woman from DR that I ever had real feelings about, except for friendship of course.

Congratulations TNT and K again, your BETA keys are on your message box, and hurry up, according to Kai, the Raiderz BETA iending...Î only had time to go ingame and make a character, nothing more :[

Thank yaou all for participating!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.