Making of my own interface hur

N

NOPROBLEM

Lemme see your version of the in game screen hud, that thing is always a pain in the ass to get looking good.

Agecaner

Lemme see your version of the in game screen hud, that thing is always a pain in the ass to get looking good.
I have actually no idea how to see the interface in game heh, if you or anyone else could tell me that'd be appreciated ;o

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

Stage Frame (Screen before a game starts/Pre Game lobby)

Agecaner

Do you have the interface mrs extracted or are you just making these images from scratch?
You will need an old version of gunz to play offline.
After compiling your interface, overwrite the old one, and launch gunz in offline mode.
http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/trash-can/17889-explain-gunz-offline-mode.html
I got these from the files Abbey gave me :3 and I'll look at the links.
EDIT: That link contained some help but not like a download or something, I'll ask matthijs

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great! We surely need a new one :]

N

NOPROBLEM

if i remember correctly, gunz interfaces are broken into like 50 files that all fit together like a puzzel. its pretty hard to work with.

Agecaner

Looks great! We surely need a new one :]

if i remember correctly, gunz interfaces are broken into like 50 files that all fit together like a puzzel. its pretty hard to work with.
ye thats what im dealing with atm, piece for piece, working fine thou just takes some time. dunno know how to compile them to a .mrs thou.

Agecaner

If anyone can give me suggestions for the Channel/Shop/Options/etc. buttons that would be greatly appreicated, since I really can't think of anything.
Thanks!

Veryl

The Little Devil
[glow="gold"]
Actually some things are [glow="red"]Purdy[/glow] [glow="silver"]Gewd[/glow]
The Login [glow="white"]Screen[/glow] looks a little [glow="silver"]Hacky Slashy[/glow] with a [glow="silver"]Harry Potter[/glow] Font
A [glow="silver"]Starcraft Font[/glow] will do
[glow="silver']Just grunchy splatters would look goodie[/glow]

The [glow="silver][COLOR="#ff66ff"]Bottom Screen[/glow] is fine
Just needs [glow="silver"]a Little Glow and Shadow[/glow] and some noise for [glow="silver"]Glinster[/glow]

Keep using my [glow="silver"]Vocaloid[/glow] Interface just as an inspiration the [glow="silver"]Bottom Bar[/glow] of the [glow="silver"]Interface[/glow]
Below the [glow="silver"]ChatBox[/glow] should be the same [glow="silver"]Blurry Line[/glow] [glow="silver"]Por Faforo[/glow]

[glow="silver"]Good Luck
nice progress ^-^
[/glow]
[/glow]

Last edited:

Agecaner

[glow="Gold"]
Actually some things are [glow="red"]Purdy[/glow] [glow="silver"]Gewd[/glow]
The Login [glow="white"]Screen[/glow] looks a little [glow="silver"]Hacky Slashy[/glow] with a [glow="silver"]Harry Potter[/glow] Font
A [glow="silver"]Starcraft Font[/glow] will do
[glow="silver']Just grunchy splatters would look goodie[/glow]

The [glow="silver][COLOR="#ff66ff"]Bottom Screen[/glow] is fine
Just needs [glow="silver"]a Little Glow and Shadow[/glow] and some noise for [glow="silver"]Glinster[/glow]

Keep using my [glow="silver"]Vocaloid[/glow] Interface just as an inspiration the [glow="silver"]Bottom Bar[/glow] of the [glow="silver"]Interface[/glow]
Below the [glow="silver"]ChatBox[/glow] should be the same [glow="silver"]Blurry Line[/glow] [glow="silver"]Por Faforo[/glow]

[glow="silver"]Good Luck
nice progress ^-^
[/glow]
[/glow]
Thanks for the feedback, I searched up the Starcraft font but that's a no for me, don't like it and doesn't fit in.
I'll see what I can do bout the other things :3

Veryl

The Little Devil
[glow="silver"][glow="gold"]This is the perfect Font:[/glow][/glow]

linky

Last edited:

Agecaner

[glow="silver"][glow="gold"]This is the perfect Font:[/glow][/glow]

linky
It's a good font, but not for what I'm trying to do, I want to keep the authentic feeling to it, and the Roman font I have currently does that perfectly.

Veryl

The Little Devil
[glow="silver"]no upside down
My Font is best
Roman is addiction to your youtube Semminar Home Milan[/glow]

Last edited: