LOL on LoL

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member

Good times - 2010/2011/2012 - when my dear an beloved Ashe carried a shitload of games and had surreal penta kills... I was truly hated on EUWest :D

"KS noob KS noob" - they yelled, after I took out 95% of an opponent's health, while they only took out 5% -.-

Blissful

Donator
lol too true, that very same mentality has gotten many a ban..
I really had tosquint to see that though Neo, could you have made it any smaller....

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
lol too true, that very same mentality has gotten many a ban..
I really had tosquint to see that though Neo, could you have made it any smaller....
That mentality made me want to quit the game while I was still on a learning phase...

Luckily, my bizarre attraction and obsession for *Ashe* made me stay and become a 'moderately good' player. I only play with *Ashe* though, don't care about others. Back then I even spent money on the game to get her skins :]

And yeah. I know, I got that image from facebook, and felt the same :/

Blissful

Donator
That mentality made me want to quit the game while I was still on a learning phase...

Luckily, my bizarre attraction and obsession for *Ashe* made me stay and become a 'moderately good' player. I only play with *Ashe* though, don't care about others. Back then I even spent money on the game to get her skins :]

And yeah. I know, I got that image from facebook, and felt the same :/
I meant to say got me many a ban...haha old habits die hard Neo eh ? XDD
Do you still play at all? If you do, Ashe is really strong right now once again..
Maybe even some new skins you might like

Ixie

DR Staff Team Coordinator
Staff member
It gets alot better as you climb up the ranks, but it never really does go away. You just kind of find your chill spot and worry about yourself ignoring the rest xD

Aneila

DR Staff
Staff member
I played the original Starcraft back in the day. Got WC3 TFT and played the original DotA and helped with League of Legend's launch. Sup Pendragon. I'm going to retire from those two and live out my days in Starcraft II. Don't forget there are team battles in Starcraft II as well.
Edit: I too had an obsession with Ashe. Whenver I play, it's Ashe Sivir and Zilean. I only play LoL with friends, I learned my lesson from pubbing in DotA 1.

Last edited:

byronDrurf

lol yeah no kidding. But he does have an NA account but like he said he is only lvl 5 on that one.