I found a hacker in DR Gunz

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilki661

Hey people Global here

i was playing survival today and i found this hacker:Character name LeLulz or something like that.He could get in the walls and do a ninja jump.I asked him some questions about the hack and he said he kinda made it himself and kinda didnt(IDK WHAT HE MEANT WITH THAT)

My request:perm ban

Some of my clan mates also have seem him hack but with another char

my clan mates are:pyrooo and FixwolF

Have a nice day

Damage

Retired Staff
i know i may not talk in abuse reports but you should post proof of it or there wont be a ban

Juichi

Former DR Staff member / Sponsor
Hey people Global here

i was playing survival today and i found this hacker:Character name LeLulz or something like that.He could get in the walls and do a ninja jump.I asked him some questions about the hack and he said he kinda made it himself and kinda didnt(IDK WHAT HE MEANT WITH THAT)

My request:perm ban

Some of my clan mates also have seem him hack but with another char

my clan mates are:pyrooo and FixwolF

Have a nice day
You just can't request your desired punishments on the abusers/hackers. That's not how this works. And Damage's correct, you MUST take screenshot or a record (F11 for record, F12 for screenshot) to prove your honesty. Without proofs, the game masters would view it as "an attempted to ban an innocent person."

i know i may not talk in abuse reports but you should post proof of it or there wont be a ban
You can talk in the section as long as it's relevant and useful to add. That's all for now.

@NOPROBLEM /close

N

NOPROBLEM

First, as said above, don't submit abuse reports without screenshots.

Secondly, it isn't a hack. Sometimes when you late join a quest or survival, it can assign the incorrect map to the player. So on your screen you have one map and on his, he has another. It makes it look like hes inside walls and such but its just a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.