Retired Staff
Gunz Event Reverse Dogdeball Saturday

When :
17-1-2015/ 8:00 PM / 20:00 GMT+1 Wednesday

Rules:
Only use Rocketlaunchers / nades.
Don't use flashbangs or smokes.
Maximum level of Rocketlauncher is 50
Break one of my rules and you're disqualified. Don't forget the whole event is recorded.

Winners:
There will be 2 or 3 winners depending on the amount of participants.

How:
Now this will be a normal Dogdeball event only now it's in Reverse so instead of me firing rockets at you, You can fire rockets at me!
Kill me 4 times to WIN!

Note:
INF/AMMO , AUTORELOAD Will be ON!​

Last edited:

supp

Nice. I'll be there...been busy, need to start playin again! [rofl]

Damage

Retired Staff
Event delayed to Saturday, Come and get a change to win a Event Token or a awesome Jjang. You could buy cool items from the in-game event shop or just look awesome with ur jjang ^_^

Mataissh

just cancel this event, XD nobodys coming for it, change it to something what ppl enjoy more :D

Damage

Retired Staff
just cancel this event, XD nobodys coming for it, change it to something what ppl enjoy more :D
Everyone has a different opinion on what the better event is mostly based on where they think they have more chances of winning. I'll just delay this event. come wednesday and enjoy =]

Last edited:

Nepopoa

this event sounds boring because u have to actually try and get the kill and i'm sure lots of people agree with me

Nepopoa

na HnS/LMS is just dashing around, you have to attempt to aim and ks and follow u around in the other maps

Jetman

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
It's not that hard to chase someone around... Especially with antilead, it doesn't take much to get a kill.

Damage

Retired Staff
You don't even need to chase or make any movement, It's at massacre and inf/ammo and auto reload is on

Last edited:

Beauty

DR Minecraft Staff
Staff member
It's been a week though.. I can't believe it's been a week. How do you postpone an event a week? Either draw up another idea or don't do it at all.
I haven't played GunZ for months now, came back 1 week ago. I haven't missed much, I'm disappointed at how much promises have been told, and nothing.
At least do it for the FEW players that are left.
Jeez.

Jetman

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
It's been a week though.. I can't believe it's been a week. How do you postpone an event a week? Either draw up another idea or don't do it at all.
I haven't played GunZ for months now, came back 1 week ago. I haven't missed much, I'm disappointed at how much promises have been told, and nothing.
At least do it for the FEW players that are left.
Jeez.
Promises in regards to patches have taken longer than expected b/c I'm the only person actively working on the source at the moment, only so much one person can do. Staff testing is being done now on the new client to ensure it's bug-free & stable. Hoping to have it released in a week, but I can't guarantee that date. Will make a thread soon updating the players on what to expect from the patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.