[GunZ] Fashion Event v2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Hello, this is another version of the previous fashion event thread, we have changed some rules with Terumi to see if the activity goes better this time.
The first round still counted even if only sacrifices participated.

What?
As mentioned before, you have to get on gunz and take a ss of yourself in some outfit, outfit that will have to accord to a theme that we will request once the round starts.

Cool, What are the rules?
Your entry will only be eligible by following the guidelines:

• You must appear saying "Participating of Daemons Ring Fashion Contest 2015!" (I recommend using a macro for this phrase).
  • You are not allowed to edit your entry once submitted, even if it isn't eligible.
  • The theme will be announced once the round starts, we must be able to easily relate your clothing, introducing phrases aren't prohibited, but are most likely to be ignored for the decision
  • You have to be in skillmap (just press 's' when selecting a map and it will take you to it right away.
  • Your ID must be visible

Here's an entry example:

[/glow]

[glow="orange"]Judges this round[/glow][glow="white"]: [/glow][glow="#45acf6"][staff]Terumi & myself (Mitsurugi)[/staff][/glow]
[glow="Yellow"]Theme[/glow][glow="white"]: [/glow][glow="Lime"]Dancetime Outfit[/glow]
[glow="Cyan"]Score[/glow][glow="white"]: [/glow][glow="Red"]Sacrifices 2.[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]The new theme is: Dancetime Outfit
You have 8 hours!
[/glow]

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
But...But...I started to record this yesterday, but I fell asleep...

Anyway, let this be my entry, even if doesn't count, as an homage to George Michael's "Outside" videoclip.

And yeah, I wear my hat when I go clubbing.

PS: On a side note, I had a Deja Vú from 2007, when somehow I lagged to death, and duplicated myself; however, this time, I was able to 'see' myself ingame :]]]
13th of March 2007

23th of March 2015

LOL...

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Unfortunately it won't count due to time up Neo D:
Sacrifices gets the point for being the only entry during round 2.... BUT...... there's still a chance to win, the next round will worth 2 points and then a last round will be started, the theme will be announced tomorrow early!
[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]The next theme will be.........
Urban Tribes!
You guys got 8 hours!

This round will also count by 2!
[/glow]

Status
Not open for further replies.