GunZ Custom Interface

Gunblade

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

If someone is interested to help us with creating a custom interface, please give it a shot.
Example of how a custom interface can look (with files and such included): http://daemonsring.com/forum/showthread.php?3564-RELEASE-Vocaloid-Bundle-HD

Thankyou.

Files posted by Abbey (Which you can edit)
Following from Gunblade's thread on the GunZ Interface, you can download the raw files of the GunZ interface (Made by Veryl, tweaked by Abbey) here.
The file itself is a zip, so be sure to have something along the lines of WinRAR or 7zip to unzip the file. The actual interface itself is not locked to any specific image editor like Photoshop, so any image editing software can be used when designing the interface (like Paint.NET, Paint Tool SAI) for those who do not have Photoshop.
Unfortunately, I do not know how to see the completed interface much like in Veryl's screenshots in his Vocaloid interface. You will have to ask someone which more interface knowledge then I do, or I will try to look for the best possible tutorial if the problem persists.
When uploading your completed interface, be sure to zip the interface into a folder, and to upload to a site such as Mediafire or Mega.
I look forward to seeing all the new and unique interfaces.

Veryl

The Little Devil
[glow="silver"]So well my interface will do but I really want a different banner without a slogan[/glow]

Veryl

The Little Devil
[GLOW="SILVER"]Nah you're right.[/GLOW]

Abbey

Retired DR Senior Game Moderator
I'm just about to start working on one - I pinky promise it won't be an anime related one, but I cannot promise I won't do a Final Fantasy themed one.
If anyone is interested, just message me for the basic interface files for you to work from and I'll be happy to give them to you.

¥oshi

I'm just about to start working on one - I pinky promise it won't be an anime related one, but I cannot promise I won't do a Final Fantasy themed one.
If anyone is interested, just message me for the basic interface files for you to work from and I'll be happy to give them to you.
Why not post them somewhere, might be easier.

Abbey

Retired DR Senior Game Moderator
GunZ Custom Interface (Download)

Following from Gunblade's thread on the GunZ Interface, you can download the raw files of the GunZ interface (Made by Veryl, tweaked by Abbey) here.
The file itself is a zip, so be sure to have something along the lines of WinRAR or 7zip to unzip the file. The actual interface itself is not locked to any specific image editor like Photoshop, so any image editing software can be used when designing the interface (like Paint.NET, Paint Tool SAI) for those who do not have Photoshop.
Unfortunately, I do not know how to see the completed interface much like in Veryl's screenshots in his Vocaloid interface. You will have to ask someone which more interface knowledge then I do, or I will try to look for the best possible tutorial if the problem persists.
When uploading your completed interface, be sure to zip the interface into a folder, and to upload to a site such as Mediafire or Mega.
I look forward to seeing all the new and unique interfaces.

Gunblade

Administrator
Staff member
slap dr logo onto the standard interface and call it a day. release client, get more players who have some understanding in GFX and then try again
The interface isn't the last thing left to do, so meanwhile maybe someone wants to help while we work on DRGunZ

Agecaner

The interface isn't the last thing left to do, so meanwhile maybe someone wants to help while we work on DRGunZ
I forgot working on it, any ideas on my buttons for shop etc would be nice ._.

Veryl

The Little Devil
[glow="silver"]
So I think when GunZ is released the interface is updatable just by replacing the files in the launcher like always?
The only thing that lags a little bit are the loading screens and the login-logo I think

Otherwise it is just a back-up untill we have our fully GFX'd interface
Although I am getting a little tired of doing interface jobs
I prefer making maps and all

Takes a while
My lappie is not doing okei right now >_<​
[/glow]

N

NOPROBLEM

[glow="silver"]
So I think when GunZ is released the interface is updatable just by replacing the files in the launcher like always?
The only thing that lags a little bit are the loading screens and the login-logo I think

Otherwise it is just a back-up untill we have our fully GFX'd interface
Although I am getting a little tired of doing interface jobs
I prefer making maps and all

Takes a while
My lappie is not doing okei right now >_<​
[/glow]
yeah i know, but this would be our final interface. the official one that will be default with the client. its mostly done, just a few things in the shop and the hud need to be done. the vocoloid interface looks well done and professional but its too directed at a specific people. we need something that everyone can like or at least not hate. the way the current one is looking is in line with that.

Eric

Retired Dev Admin
Was going to do it, but as I almost finish, I forgot to save it l0l, too lazy to redo.