Gun Game Mode

Lavret

Donator
Gun game mode ends at 102 kills , can u just make it infinte like the kills are.
and also items are repeated alot. make it more donater items and event items and not repeated.
Also i suggest to get a staff item every 50 or 60 kills.

BanSlam

Vanilla
Gun game mode ends at 102 kills , can u just make it infinte like the kills are.
and also items are repeated alot. make it more donater items and event items and not repeated.
Also i suggest to get a staff item every 50 or 60 kills.
I agree,

I keep getting daggers allot!

I should get 3 different items Ex: sword ,( SG, Rifle).. *next kill* dagger, (Rocket, Sniper) *Next kill* Long sword ,(Dual Pistol, Machine gun) .. etc

(--) are random

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Pls no double shotguns :|

(I think double snipers were already changed...)

MrTheSpy/Djo

Undercover~
Would it be possible to add meds, nades, elements, etc? That would make it funnier.

Beauty

DR Minecraft Staff
Staff member
Would it be possible to add meds, nades, elements, etc? That would make it funnier.
This would be hilarious.

What about a set back system? Like if you suicide or get melee'd you go back down a weapon setup. If it's possible have a Berserker as a setup would be cool too.

Last edited:

Agecaner

This would be hilarious.

What about a set back system? Like if you suicide or get melee'd you go back down a weapon setup. If it's possible have a Berserker as a setup would be cool too.
but then i would never be able to get the next weapon :C

Lavret

Donator
I agree with you they should put Donater/Event meds/nades. and also staff nades/rockets. but in the higher levels like 200/250

¥oshi

I can make more weapon sets for Gungame, the rotation ends at around 100 kills, because it doesn't have any more weapon sets to choose from. About the meds/nades, this will be up to Gunblade.

I'll also try to add more donor/event items in there.

BanSlam

Vanilla
I can make more weapon sets for Gungame, the rotation ends at around 100 kills, because it doesn't have any more weapon sets to choose from. About the meds/nades, this will be up to Gunblade.

I'll also try to add more donor/event items in there.
Make it ONLY DONNER AND EVENT, this way you can promote the donner and event items through this mode, and ppl will really dig it.

¥oshi

Make it ONLY DONNER AND EVENT, this way you can promote the donner and event items through this mode, and ppl will really dig it.
Making it only donor/event will almost give you the same weapons all the time, gets quite boring.

BanSlam

Vanilla
Making it only donor/event will almost give you the same weapons all the time, gets quite boring.
WHy? We got alot of Donner/event.. Count them

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

We got over 100 Donner/event items not inc Sets.

We can do this. Sure u cant repeat some items.. But it wont repeat more than twice, and since its random so u are highly unlikely to get the same combination.

Dion

Retired Staff
By making it only donor/event items ppl wil be inclined to only play this mode due to getting to play with donor/event items.
Could add more donors but not only donors.

BanSlam

Vanilla
By making it only donor/event items ppl wil be inclined to only play this mode due to getting to play with donor/event items.
Could add more donors but not only donors.
How about every 5 kills you get a donner items at random (ALL DONNER ITEMS ARE INC)
Every 50 kills you get Nox

Dion

Retired Staff
I'd rather have a complete random chance of getting weapons, just add more sets and the game mode will be ok.
The game mode is fun and its a challenge winning with weps you hardly use.

MrTheSpy/Djo

Undercover~
What Dion said, when you get donors you get so happy, if there's one every 5 kills, people will just do gun games :/ I thin it is okay the way it is right now, but maybe just add nades etc

BanSlam

Vanilla
What Dion said, when you get donors you get so happy, if there's one every 5 kills, people will just do gun games :/ I thin it is okay the way it is right now, but maybe just add nades etc
Ok then

but NOX must be at 50 kills.

Nibelheim

Administrative Team Counselor
Ok then

but NOX must be at 50 kills.
Knowing when you are going to get a weapon of such power just ruins the random feel of the game mode. The game mode needs to remain entirely random, or else it defeats the purpose.

BanSlam

Vanilla
Knowing when you are going to get a weapon of such power just ruins the random feel of the game mode. The game mode needs to remain entirely random, or else it defeats the purpose.
But but ... I wanna abuse the power of nox.. ....