GM/Developer Application Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horrors

Retired
STAFF APPLICATIONS

Post your application here if you want to help Daemons Ring Rebirth GunZ, we've a very competent, active and united team and we only recruit people when we need them so don't expect to be hired just for posting here, by submitting your application you allow us to use and keep your personal information for future reference to be analyzed and discussed if necessary.

*Currently does not applies to GM team applicants*
*Does not apply to Development Team applicants*
You MUST have been with this community ACTIVELY for at least a month's period of time prior to posting your application.
You need at least between 50-100 posts that are not in any of the spam and off topic sections of our forum, you need to show us that you are useful and are willing to work for the job. You don't need powers to show us you can be useful.
*End of GM team requirements*

Your staff application must contain this information or more:

• Your name or internet alias;
  • Your age;
  • Your localization and/or timezone;
  • The languages that you speak; (CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS)
  • Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer);
  • Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc);
  • Your programming and coding skills/languages;
  • Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX;
  • A short description of yourself and your personality;
  • A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member.

POST STAFF APPLICATIONS ON THE GAME MASTER AND DEVELOPER SECTIONS ONLY.

DO NOT ASK TO BE STAFF; WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF WE NEED YOU.

Thanks~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

ASPIRANTES AL PERSONAL

Dejen su tópico de aspirante en esta sección si quieren ayudar a Daemons Ring Rebirth GunZ, somos un equipo bastante competente, activo y unido; y solo reclutamos a gente cuando la necesitamos, así que no esperen ser contratados solo por dejar el tópico, al subir dicho tópico nos permiten usar su información personal como futura referencia para ser analizada y discutida si se vuelve necesario.

*Actualmente se aplica al equipo de moderadores*
DEBES haber estado con esta comunidad ACTIVAMENTE por al menos un mes previo a dejar tu tópico de aspirante.
Necesitas al menos entre 50-100 comentarios que no consistan en salidas de tema o comentarios sin valor o en las secciones del foro "fuera de tópico", necesitas mostrarnos que eres útil y tienes real voluntad de trabajar. No necesitas atribuciones para ser solamente útil.
*Fin de los requerimientos para el equipo de moderadores*

Tu tópico debe contener la siguiente información o más:

• Tu nombre o alias en internet;
  • Tu edad;
  • Tu localización y/o zona horaria;
  • Los lenguajes que hablas; (ACTUALMENTE BUSCANDO GENTE QUE NO SOLO HABLE INGLÉS)
  • Tu área de interés en el personal (Moderador o Elaborador);
  • Tu educación o diplomas (graduado de algún liceo, colegio, institución, universidad, etc);
  • Tus habilidades de programación o lenguajes que manejes;
  • Algo de tu trabajo, desde objetos a interfaces y trabajo gráfico en general;
  • Una corta descripción de ti y tu personalidad;
  • Un pequeño texto indicándonos qué harías como miembro del personal.

DEJA TU TÓPICO DE ASPIRANTE AL PERSONAL SOLAMENTE EN LAS SECCIONES GAME MASTER (MODERADOR) AND DEVELOPER (ELABORADOR).

NO PIDAS SER MIEMBRO DEL PERSONAL, TE CONTACTAREMOS SI TE NECESITAMOS.

Gracias~

Nibelheim

Administrative Team Counselor
A small update implemented into the application format, removing the requirement of the user's date of birth.
This is to help protect players from potential cyber attacks through unlawful use of PII. (personal identifiable information)
This is for our own protection. Thank you.

Nibelheim

Administrative Team Counselor
I've edited in a requirement for GM applications.
From this point forward, all applicants must have been an active member of this community prior to posting his application for at least ONE month. If you have not shown that you are an active member of this community, you have not proven to me that you really want a position on my team.
I do not want to see a single application made if it's one of your first posts on these forums. You will need at least a minimum of 50 to 100 posts on these forums that show to me that you are not only an active member of our community, but dedicated, intelligent, and knowledgeable about the field, including what it takes to be a GM and that you can handle stress.
GMs put up with a lot of crap, and they get stressed out constantly, if you are not a level-headed person with the ability to look at both sides of the story, or even an ounce of common sense, please do not apply.

This is not meant to discourage all of you who are wanting to help DR or my team, this is to help encourage you to prove that you DO have what it takes to be a part of not only the staff, but our family here at DR as well.
And remember, applications are here only for review. I do not hire based on applications, I hire people based on their personality, loyalty, and dedication. I have a good eye for people, and my judgement has yet to fail me in this sense.

Thank you for reading and applying,

- Nibelheim

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]This whole thread contains applications guidelines, please acknowledge them before applying since you might not be fitting the requirements, and that will lead to a temporal rejection.

Thanks!

Thread translated to Spanish!
[/glow]

Status
Not open for further replies.