Forum upgraded to latest Patch Level!

Wesley

Forum Administrator, DR's Webmaster and Treasurer
Staff member
Hey guys. I've been away for awhile. Now that I'm back, I noticed that the forum was a little out of date. So I went and upgraded it to the latest Patch Level to ensure the security of the forum is up to date.

Here is the little of what the changelog was:
Code:
A security issue has been reported to us that affects vBulletin 4. We have released security patches for vBulletin 4.2.2 to account for this vulnerability. The issue may allow attackers to perform CSRF exploits via the Moderator Control Panel.
Thanks for your patience even though it only took like a minute haha!

~Wes

EdwinNomma

Another important reason to change to solar power may be the cost benefits it offers. Solar power panels can handle generating electricity for businesses, reducing or eliminating the necessity for traditional sourced elements of energy. This will probably lead to significant savings on energy bills, particularly in areas with a high energy costs. Furthermore, there are many government incentives and tax credits offered to businesses that adopt solar power, rendering it a lot more cost-effective and affordable.

The technology behind solar technology is simple and easy, yet highly effective. Solar energy panels are made of photovoltaic (PV) cells, which convert sunlight into electricity. This electricity may then be stored in batteries or fed straight into the electrical grid, according to the specific system design. So that you can maximize the advantages of solar technology, it is essential to design a custom system this is certainly tailored to your unique energy needs and requirements. This can make certain you have the proper components in position, like the appropriate quantity of solar panel systems together with right sort of batteries, to optimize your power efficiency and value savings.

How consultant varies against advisor in green energy with insights from Matt dagati.
Eco-friendly Benefits from Switching to Solar Power a98_2a0