Favorite Anime

Nibelheim

Administrative Team Counselor
In no particular order,

Hajime no Ippo: In a way, this story reminds me about myself. A rough time in school, but the dedication to help my family and to strive to be something stronger and do something I love, it really hit me with it's storyline. For a boxing anime, it's action was pretty awesome too.

Trigun: Well, who doesn't love a bad ass who has top notch aim and can kick ass without killing folks? Again, the storyline really sold this one.

One Piece: One of the biggest names in the anime world, and with good reason. Most people knock on it because of how silly it sounds in the beginning. I mean, come on, a guy made of rubber right? Well, the storyline evolved into something beautiful once it finally got going. There are so many touching moments between Luffy and his crew, that I damn near want to watch this shit from the beginning all over again right now.

Rurouni Kenshin: A wandering swordsman who is nearly unmatched with skill, aside from his master of coarse. But come on, you guys have to admit, this storyline was pretty good. Once it finished the Lord Shishio arc, I lost interest, but it was still very popular for me when I was a kid, and remains on my top list.

Fairy Tail: I've stopped watching it right now, but that's because I want to start from episode 1 and work my way back up once it gets some more length to it. Overall, the show and storyline itself are fantastic, and it is definitely worthy of becoming part of the big three in anime. Ever since Bleach stopped it's production, the big three have had an open position waiting to be filled.

Xam'd: Most of you might not have seen this one, but it's a good suggestion on my part. If you love interesting storylines, this one is worth watching.

N

NOPROBLEM

i am not a great anime fan and have only seen a handful of series's but i do have a favorite.
Cowboy BeBop because of the music, the feel, the setting, the art, the characters and the humor.

TheRadMatt

Youtuber
Nice choices guys, i heard fairy tail is good,also my friend watchs one piece :p

Eric

Retired Dev Admin
Hitman Reborn.
I don't even have to explain why.

/THREAD BITCHESSS

K

One Peice

Why?

Because it just ownz.

Hijacked

Ex-Staff/Premium/E.Master
All Dragon Ball series.

Nothing else.

Mistywolf

DRGunZ BETA Tester
Spice and wolf for a great story and background season2 was awesome

Ah! my goddess for nice story charterers and all

and Queen's blade for obv reasons

Consist

Donator
I just finished watching the 9 episodes of Sword Art Online and it was amazing!

Has to be by far the best anime I've watched so far, even though it's only 9 episodes :/

But yeah my top animes would probably be like,

Sword Art Online
Naruto
Fairy Tail
My Bride is a Mermaid
Kampfer
Sekirei

To be honest I don't watch that much anime xD, but yeah those were the ones that I found good.

Last edited:

Anderson

Has to be by far the best anime I've watched so far, even though it's only 9 episodes :/

Sword Art Online
Naruto
Fairy Tail
My Wife is a Mermaid
Kampfer
Sekirei

To be honest I don't watch that much anime xD, but yeah those were the ones that I found good.
no black rock shooter?

Eric

Retired Dev Admin

Sword Art Online
Naruto
Fairy Tail
My Wife is a Mermaid
Kampfer
Sekirei

My Bride is a Mermaid*.

Veryl

The Little Devil
[glow="gold"]•Serial Experiments: Lain•
•Cowboy Bebop•
•Sword Art Online•
•K-On•
•Nishishou•
•Samurai Champloo•
•Gintama•[/glow]

Last edited:

~coco

Former GunZ Item Modeller/Developer

OT: i guess my most fav is Ga-Rei Zero or guilty crown

Osuka

Mirai Nikki: great story, games related, romance, yandere, gore... it's just perfect.
Inu x Boku SS: Perfect story, great romance.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Dragonball and Dragonball Z (screw GT, it had too much bullshit), I grew up watching it.

Samurai X, Kenshin was one hell of a Samurai!

Samurai Champloo, had a cool story as well.

Excel Saga, for the lulz, and the eatable dog...loooooool

EDIT: Oh an Tsubasa, not sure if the name of the anime was the name of the character, but it was quite funny.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Full Metal Alchemist
Dragon Ball & Dragon Ball Z
Samurai X
Ranma 1/2
Inuyasha
K-On!
Shakugan no Shana
Nisemonogatari, Bakemonogatari & Nekomonogatari