DRGunZ PvP Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbey

Retired DR Senior Game Moderator
DRGunZ PvP Tournament
(Alternatively, drop me a PM and I shall add you to the list, please use the name of the Character you will be using when signing up)
Map: Town || Gamemode: TDM*​
Rules on Weapons
•Level 0 rings only (Equality Rings)
•If a player is versing a lower level player, they must match the lower levels weapons
(For example, if a level 20 is up against a level 30, the level 30 will have to use level 20 weapons in order to make it fair)
•No Donors or Event items to be used
•Level 0 medkits

General Rules
•Cheating is not allowed (duh)
•Any level/skill level can join
•Do not harass the person you up against in the brackets,
that would force them to drop out or to give you the win by any means
•Don't be a dick, and have fun​

Prizes
1st Place: TBA
2nd Place: TBA
3rd Place: TBA

The dates and times will be set when I, or Jetman (hopefully both) and the participants can fully attend with no problems. Dates and times will be PM'd to the participants at first, just to see what would be beneficial for everyone. The entire Tournament will not take place on the same day, but hopefully in consecutive days. Any problems? PM me and I'll see what I can do.​

*Only using TDM for this, as /hide mode doesn't seem to like duels, and would interrupt play

Abbey

All 40 spots have been filled! Thank you so much. I will be sending a PM out in the next week or so to arrange times and dates that everyone can do I will be posting below the supposedly 'live update' bracket. I will be, due to request, be shuffling the absolute crap out of the seeds in order to create a random and fair atmosphere, and the bracket I will be posting will be absolute and final.
Thank you so much for your co-operation, I will keep you all up to date and updated on everything.

Abbey

Due to me not being able to send messages to get in contact with certain people, I decided to put the Tournament times up for both the public and people I could not contact's leisure.

Allocated Slots (ALL times are in GMT, convert your time here)
I will be going by the usernames used to sign up on the Tournament bracket, to make things easier.
Impressed vs. CapnRyu - September 15th, 7pm (Be online for 6:40pm)
Strive vs. Ezcashbbal - September 15th, 8pm (Be online for 7:40pm)
QueenKoopa vs. Reflex - September 16th, 7pm (Be online for 6:40pm)
Vanilla vs. Essence - September 16th, 8pm (Be online for 7:40pm) Essence automatically advances onto Set 2 (Vanilla dropped out)
Bieberveli vs. TeamKorea - September 17th Rescheduled for: September 20th, 7pm (Be online for 6:40pm)
TheWinner vs. Lioni - September 17th, 7pm (Be online for 6:40pm)
StapleChan vs. Brave - September 18th, 7pm (Be online for 6:40pm)
Grandaddyeden vs. Dem0nsDivide - September 18th, 8pm (Be online for 7:40pm)

Please PM me or send me a message over skype if you can or cannot make your day/time or you're dropping out completely. Thank you for your co-operation.

Last edited:

Abbey

Set 1 has been cleaned up. The rules were clear, and beings as only 3 people responded, only 3 people get to advance. As a result, Set 1 matches have been cancelled.
Set 2 will be organised ASAP.

Abbey

Apologies for being inactive these last few weeks, college and lack of my laptop has taken a toll. And because of this, the Tournament had been neglected, which I apologize deeply for. I should be getting my laptop back within the next few weeks, so I can resume the tournament as planned. The recent events are no fault of my own, but if the worst comes to the worst within the next two weeks and I am unable to have my laptop, I will be asking Sane and Jetman to resume.
Once again, I am really sorry. I don't like being inactive, which kinda bums be down. I'll be online for any PMs or wall posts regarding concerns and drop outs of the tourny, but skype is a little bit on an issue. Thank you for understanding!

Abbey

DRGunZ PvP Tournament continues Monday, 17th of November!
The times will be posted tomorrow, via PM and on this thread. Thank you for being so patient with me, I didn't intend to have such a big wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.