Dr_Pepper Staff (GM) application

Dr_Pepper

Donator
Your name or internet alias; Dean Robbins - Dr_Pepper
Your age; age 20
Your localization and/or timezone; GMT+0 UK time
The languages that you speak; (CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS) Only english
Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer); GM
Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc); Music, graphics, media, business, Currently in university studying music.
Your programming and coding skills/languages; (CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR C++ CODERS) I used to code website's, but its been a long time since i did it.
Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX; I don't have any of my graphics on my pc anymore unfortuantly
A short description of yourself and your personality; I'm a happy guy, Easy to get along with, Nice guy.
A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member. - I'm always active, On almost every day (when i'm at home) for around 2-4 hours. I've played on DR servers since i was about 14, I'm great at spotting cheaters (I used to work for a company that sold hacks, Not going to give any names even though they don't sell cheats for this game) I know most faults/problems why games don't work on computers,
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: