DR Custom JJANG

Kyogetsu

DRGunZ BETA Tester
Please make that happen!!! I won one event and would love to receive this jjang! I can just approve the earlier statements: A plain simple Phoenix should be enough. Sometimes less is more and this phoenix looks damn well.

MrTheSpy/Djo

Undercover~
As long as it's not a crown, I mean, we all know where this come from, can we have something Unic? ^^

Xzile

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
i think we cud have a phoenix animation popping out of the head, cuz on some other server they had a ghost popping out as a jjang, shudnt be 2 hard 2 try lul.

Veryl

The Little Devil
[glow="silver"]Maybe just a couple of custom Jjangs the same as user titles?
imo they always confuse me if they are to big
maybe they can be granted after you gain lvl 99
[shine]Same as a usertitle[/shine][/glow]

Last edited:

Eons

Retired Administrator
maaaaan I always hated jjangs. I remember everyone fucking asking for them. I always thought they got in my way.

Kiwi

Eddie
I like the phoenix without the text that's for sure. I also like the idea of having some sort of animation added to it (wings flapping or something like that would be sick). But I think it would be more appropriate to have that as a jjang for when people PR. Makes more sense. I remember seeing someone say it in this thread, I think maybe Veryl, having different jjangs for different things (one for events, maybe one for PR, one for reaching 99) stuff like that. I think that'd be pretty cool to see that too.

And to the ones who completely despise jjangs and wish they never existed, there could always be an option added to toggle your jjang(s) on and off somewhere in the settings.

Eons

Retired Administrator
should jjangs give 1 or 2% extra exp? I mean, it is technically a special thing jawn.

EggRoll/Kai

DRGunZ BETA Tester
should jjangs give 1 or 2% extra exp? I mean, it is technically a special thing jawn.
That's an interesting concept. Adds a new level of competition in events for bonus experience.

Hulk

I agree with Eons, in my opinion jjangs are just another way of saying "Hey look at me I'm an easier target, come kill me". Other than that, they also block your view when you are trying to aim. The point being is that I think there should be something more to jjangs, because nowadays when players hear the word "jjang" they tend to think of it as becoming an easier target as well as being stuck with it forever. Well at least, that's how I see it. Anyhow, like I mentioned before add something unique or appealing so that players can feel more special whilst being with the jjang.

Agecaner

I have a JJANG, and I do die fast, but thats probably not because of the JJANG..
I like my JJANG thou, giving it something extra would be pretty cool ^^