Dodgeball Event 03/6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terumi

Donator
Event: Dodgeball

staff participating: Me and Opopoopoppo and also Sour (if i got it wrong i'm sorry)

what time starts at 5:00 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

how do you win: be last one alive

Rulez: no rings or flash bangs or smoke bombs don't be an idiot follow the rules and everyone can have fun

how many winners: 3 winners that won 3 rounds

Prizes: event tokens

Summery: be last one alive and win 3 rounds you become a winner, also don't be an idiot and break the rules cause if you do i'll kick you out

so force all your friends to come cause we want shit load of people in this dodgeball, thanks

Last edited:

supp

Nice, lotsa ppl come on Dodgeball.

My prediction; I will win easily.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]I have updated the event timer, please confirm that it matches with the time you have set.[/glow]

Mataissh

still didnt answer my question, its not that i would but WHAT IF for example i get 6 wins before the ''third'' player gets his 3rd (assuming one other alrdy has 3 and has won a token)
do i get 2 tokens then?

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
still didnt answer my question, its not that i would but WHAT IF for example i get 6 wins before the ''third'' player gets his 3rd (assuming one other alrdy has 3 and has won a token)
do i get 2 tokens then?
Your score resets after you win. So yes.

Terumi

Donator
do i get 2 tokens then?
i want say no cause i personally think it unfair say there be 3 winners but at the end it only 2 people won but if i feel generous i'd probably give little extra if someone won twice (sorry for not answering earlier i'm a dumbass)

Last edited:

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
Behind 3 hours.

Use this as reference.

[glow="lime"]Different hemispheres and my country doesn't set the summer/winter time like most of the countries (we're having 1 time the whole year since this one). It would be easier if you just posted a site with a time that match the host's so I could just calculate once (since the clock uses the time of the one setting it as reference).[/glow]

do i get 2 tokens then?
Your score resets after you win. So yes.
[glow="lime"]Actually no, you win once and that's it, you can either wait for the rest or change teams WITHOUT INTERRUPTING THE EVENT.
If in this case the event host feels like tossing anything extra, that'll be if the time allows it and if the host feels like it.

Let me know if the time is correct now, Terumi.
[/glow]

Mataissh

so u can only win 1 token, i suggest u guys set something straight o_O since everyone tossing around their owns answers

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
[glow="lime"]Actually no, you win once and that's it, you can either wait for the rest or change teams WITHOUT INTERRUPTING THE EVENT.
If in this case the event host feels like tossing anything extra, that'll be if the time allows it and if the host feels like it.
[/glow]
It was always like that with Damage hosting, so I kind of assumed.

Mataissh

it is not unfair if they simply suck o.o
its not easy to win 6 times before others get 3 o_O

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
so u can only win 1 token, i suggest u guys set something straight o_O since everyone tossing around their owns answers
[glow="lime"]I have hosted these for around 3 years already.[/glow]

It was always like that with Damage hosting, so I kind of assumed.
[glow="lime"]Unfortunately, I couldn't give many directions to Damage about event holding since I had a problem during whole december-january.[/glow]

it is not unfair if they simply suck o.o
its not easy to win 6 times before others get 3 o_O
[glow="lime"]Edit: Seems like I read that wrong, was in a hurry.
You don't diss others to discuss something in our community, now; everybody has to have the chance to win a prize, and if somebody starts to take all the prizes it will just not be transparent, might cause doubt of the hosts and in the end it is just a chance for trolls, chance that I'd prefer to eliminate. Perhaps you should try reading about the mass behavior, it's quite surprising how bad it can get.
[/glow]

Status
Not open for further replies.