Daemons Ring League of Legends Community!

Demethos

Greetings Summoners!

So, as many of you know, many of Daemons Ring's members play League of Legends. The staff team came up with the idea of introducing a League of Legends Community, along with a whole new category and Teamspeak 3 server. Currently, we are supporting both the North American and European Region which will be administered by both Abbey (EU) and Horrors (NA). We will be hosting daily inhouse events such as, one on one / three on three / five on five tournaments, hide and seek, and our every own Championship Series! At the moment, the Teamspeak 3 server is currently being set up. Should you have any questions, please consult me privately or post them down below!

Demethos - Tercios (NA)
Kyle (Server Admin) - Kyle Avacado (NA)
Kodi (Server Admin) - Braxxus (NA)
Thomas - Horrors (NA)
Abbey - PentaCharm (NA) | Oloenia (EU)​

Teamspeak 3 Progression

Finished the Servergroups as of 2:46 p.m. EST 3/24/2014
Currently setting up the channels and user channels
Writing up a list of rules, inhouse tournament details, information, and game types.

Last edited:

Agecaner

y u no SMITE q_q
i guess ill download LoL then. qq
love the idea btw.
and maybe you should add DL links?

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Guess it's time for me to reinstall LoL and start wrecking with my Ashe again :]

Agecaner

k so I played 2 games with ¥oshi yesterday, and I haven't died a single time yet so I still don't know how the dying screen looks like lol.
¥oshi stole all my kills :c I went 3/0/7 and 4/0/10, and I only was together with ¥oshi so yep.
It's kinda fun, but honestly I prefer SMITE's 3rd person view, meh opinions.

¥oshi

k so I played 2 games with ¥oshi yesterday, and I haven't died a single time yet so I still don't know how the dying screen looks like lol.
¥oshi stole all my kills :c I went 3/0/7 and 4/0/10, and I only was together with ¥oshi so yep.
It's kinda fun, but honestly I prefer SMITE's 3rd person view, meh opinions.
Get Ks'd!
It was fun yesterday, your builds are too good though.

I really like this idea, hope to do some stuff with the community soon!

Last edited:

Anderson

oh neat, it's about time DR turned into a gaming community rather than a pserver one.

Agecaner

Get Ks'd!
It was fun yesterday, your builda are too good though.

I really like this idea, hope to do some stuff with the community soon!
my builds are op :p
wanna play again later today? :3

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
screenshot_of_horrors_vs_neodio_1v1.jpg
Why, why did I immediately guessed that you would post here eheh :] I was going to leave a "inb4 Ian" but I didn't want to light up any fire :p

oh neat, it's about time DR turned into a gaming community rather than a pserver one.
Don't worry, this is just a side project lead by Demethos. DRGunZ's hope was reborn yesterday due to Gunblade and Yoshi's return :]

Guardian Angel

DRGunZ Guinness Recorder
Guess it wont be a problem to bring friends to compete in the toernies right?

G.A~

Anderson

had 60ish ping with comcast now I have 120ish ping with att, how fix.

Demethos

Guess it wont be a problem to bring friends to compete in the toernies right?

G.A~
The way we will settle tournaments are completely different. We will select captains, mainly those who are High ELO, and they will be given a number based on their division. The person starting from 1 to 10 will choose a summoner who will [all] be in seperate channels based on their divisions, once that summoner is drafted, the second captain chooses their summoner and so on and so forth.

Heads Up

Teamspeak 3 is almost done!

Horrors

Retired
Why, why did I immediately guessed that you would post here eheh :] I was going to leave a "inb4 Ian" but I didn't want to light up any fire :p
gotta beat me to keep me from bringing it up lmao

Guardian Angel

DRGunZ Guinness Recorder
So it still wont be a problem to bring friends who arn't associated with DR at all XD

G.A~

Neclear

Add me on LoL NeclearX B3 x_X trying to make it 2 B2 if i didn't get horrible trolls.