Config.XML doesn't save inside the game

Nine

Game Master
Staff member
I have found out that whenever I change my ingame settings.. It does not save when you re-open the game. I have had to resave everything when I do come on DRGunZ.

I hope you guys can fix this issue \o/!

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
That normally happens when the config.xml has corrupted data, did you try to import some macros or something?

It might also be caused by having the game installed in a folder that you don't have full permissions to access; but I assume you're administrator of your system...

Do as NOP said, delete your config.xml, and let Gunz create one, then try to save your options again.

Nine

Game Master
Staff member
Mmm for some odd reason I don't have a config.xml and that's really odd.

Jetman

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
Try deleting config, launch gunz so it generates a new one, and then try saving your settings. If they don't save then check and make sure config isn't set to read-only, and if you still have problems after that let me know and I'll make a config for you, then you can set it to read-only so it doesn't reset.

Anderson

Try running gunz and gunzlauncher as admin, I don't know if it will let you launch without gunzlauncher though.

Jetman

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
Forgot to mention, you can look up what each key number is, so you dont even have to launch gunz to set the key bindings.

DemoNSesshY

Former DRGunz Moderator
Its all in your permissions man, it's either you borrow one from a friend and set it to read only or try to get yours to generate.