Ankit.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
WOT?

If any player likes my skills or wants me to be staff Pls Like!
[glow="lime"]As in, for example High school Graduate, Bachelor or certain universitary degree, etc.

Administrators are the only ones who say who's elegible to the position, therefore I'd suggest you not to do this in the future, I'll also use the chance to let you know that you can't apply for GM due to your lack of activity (50-100 useful posts, according to Nibelheim's condition).
[/glow]

You listed your age as 17 but then u said ur 14?? what
[glow="lime"]Where's the proof? If you're accusing you need a proof, there's none, so atm you're breaking the rule against posting in staff applications. I expect your proof soon or you'll be dealt with according to the rules.[/glow]

Nepopoa

My Name is Yousif, 14 years old Boy, I'm a kind of a good person, That likes to help other people.
I'm a Friendly person, Easy to be friends with.
I am Kind, Sportive, Faithfull, Mature, Honest, Trustfull Person.
I am a caring,loyal.happy,creative, with myself (mostly),good person (mostly).
I reach out to people when I think they’re in a bad space, I say sorry when I need to (most of the time).
Ill be a good friend,and a good listener.I am also good with words.I am open to new things.I willing to admit when I am wrong.
I can see my faults (most of the time),I learn from my mistakes (most of the time).I’m aware of other people’s feelings.
I get things accomplished.
->ill describe my self in 10 words : >
1.) Motivated
2.) Friendly
3.) outgoing
4.) Responsible
5.) Dedicated
6.) Polite
7.) Hardworking
8.) Helpful
9.) Independant (as in, you dont need 2 be told over and over again inorder to know what to do)
10.) Trustworthy
-Im Professtional

Your age;

did you even read it?

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
My Name is Yousif, 14 years old Boy, I'm a kind of a good person, That likes to help other people.
I'm a Friendly person, Easy to be friends with.
I am Kind, Sportive, Faithfull, Mature, Honest, Trustfull Person.
I am a caring,loyal.happy,creative, with myself (mostly),good person (mostly).
I reach out to people when I think they’re in a bad space, I say sorry when I need to (most of the time).
Ill be a good friend,and a good listener.I am also good with words.I am open to new things.I willing to admit when I am wrong.
I can see my faults (most of the time),I learn from my mistakes (most of the time).I’m aware of other people’s feelings.
I get things accomplished.
->ill describe my self in 10 words : >
1.) Motivated
2.) Friendly
3.) outgoing
4.) Responsible
5.) Dedicated
6.) Polite
7.) Hardworking
8.) Helpful
9.) Independant (as in, you dont need 2 be told over and over again inorder to know what to do)
10.) Trustworthy
-Im Professtional

Your age;

did you even read it?
[glow="lime"]Am I a GM administrator or a head administrator like to need to check the application completely?
"Seems like Mitsus trying to start shit again"
When did I disrespect you, Ankit? I'm only requesting information that you should've quoted properly so one doesn't have to guess where did you read it, just like I did in my previous post, or like in your past ban you were completely unable to fill your post and instead tried to troll the glitch report thread.
I'll move this to another thread so we stop using his application for this.
[/glow]

Haxor

sorry my bad !
im 17 actually!
You listed your age as 17 but then u said ur 14?? what
- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

do i need to proof that im 17 ?
[glow="lime"]As in, for example High school Graduate, Bachelor or certain universitary degree, etc.

Administrators are the only ones who say who's elegible to the position, therefore I'd suggest you not to do this in the future, I'll also use the chance to let you know that you can't apply for GM due to your lack of activity (50-100 useful posts, according to Nibelheim's condition).
[/glow]

[glow="lime"]Where's the proof? If you're accusing you need a proof, there's none, so atm you're breaking the rule against posting in staff applications. I expect your proof soon or you'll be dealt with according to the rules.[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]That last comment was at Ankit (nepopoa), that's why the post was made after a quote of what he said.
I was only notifying you that your application does not meet the requirements for GM, therefore it only stands for Dev, and that only team administrators and Neo are the ones who decide who's hired, so you shouldn't be asking people to "like" your application (not to mention that we don't have that function in our forums).
[/glow]

Eden

Former Game Master
I don't think a drivers license will be necessary.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
Yes, please issue a drivers license and use the
tag :).
[glow="lime"]Do you really need an explanation of why you're not allowed to post in support section if you're not going to add something important?
The thread was left open because it was a problem with Ankit, which was solved in the chatbox.
Open support threads aren't place for useless trolls, therefore, useless posts will be deleted and the thread with be left in the solved issues.
I would've prefered to leave you a PM to notify you this but, you nor ankit are in a particular good position, you're actually close to be expelled from the community permanently, so I reccomend that both of you start behaving.
Thanks for understanding.
[/glow]