akon11 / Spira GameMaster Application

akon11

Your name or internet alias - Tejas Sawant. [Character name - Spira ]

Your age - 22

Your localization and/or timezone - India \ IST UTC +5:30h

The languages that you speak - English / Indian Language Hindi.

Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer) - Game Master .

Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc) - BCA [Bachelor of Computer Applications]

Your programming and coding skills/languages; C++ , Management Information System, Visual Basic and Basic in Blender .

Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX - Not Made yet. But will try soon .

A short description of yourself and your personality - My name is Tejas Sawant and i am B.C.A Student. I love to play Gunz and Play Cricket .

A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member - I think that we need more player in our Gunz Server and i can Get Them by my social

Networking Site Facebook.com . Check it for proff - https://www.facebook.com/victor.eurogunz

I can Bring more then 150 players online in a Month.

Thank You in Advance.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Hello, I'm the GM admin of this server... are you happening to imply that you'd advertise our server in another community? I'm afraid that we do not support that.... as the rest of the applications, it'll be held as reference if we see the need to hire somebody.

Jordan, you asked why your friend was banned, he broke rules that he agreed to follow upon registering in our forums, in fact he had considerations that shouldn't.
So please, avoid this kind of behavior that only creates confusion, and might make applicants to feel trolled, I will not repeat this warning to you, respect every member of this community and the newcomers.
Thanks.
[/glow]

akon11

[glow="lime"]Hello, I'm the GM admin of this server... are you happening to imply that you'd advertise our server in another community? I'm afraid that we do not support that.... as the rest of the applications, it'll be held as reference if we see the need to hire somebody.

Jordan, you asked why your friend was banned, he broke rules that he agreed to follow upon registering in our forums, in fact he had considerations that shouldn't.
So please, avoid this kind of behavior that only creates confusion, and might make applicants to feel trolled, I will not repeat this warning to you, respect every member of this community and the newcomers.
Thanks.
[/glow]
Helo.
I am Not Advertising in other server. I just want to be our server Active. And in my Facebook account there are people from all the servers and i just want to Help our server.. Thank you .

Please Reply for this post. Waiting..

Blissful

Donator
Lol..."You MUST have been with this community ACTIVELY for at least a month's period of time prior to posting your application.
You need at least between 50-100 posts that are not in any of the spam and off topic sections of our forum"

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
Lol..."You MUST have been with this community ACTIVELY for at least a month's period of time prior to posting your application.
You need at least between 50-100 posts that are not in any of the spam and off topic sections of our forum"
[glow="lime"]http://daemonsring.com/forum/showthread.php/143-GM-Developer-Application-Format
Mhm, that's in the first post, now... read the last post.
Threads in this section are meant for the staff and the applicant, other users can post ONLY if there's something important to add, which is not your case.
[/glow]