Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: What's up?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by Blissful View Post
    omg noob u got me banned b444444444444 xdddddddddddddd love u ezzz
    All bullshit aside, I'll admit that I've made a lot of mistakes in my time. So real talk and all the funny stuff aside, I want to apologize. When you're growing up and you're in a strict household, you tend to take rules given to you far more seriously than others. Let's face it, the power got to my head. And sometimes I never faced the consequences like I should have. I didn't ever own up to my mistakes most of the time when I should have. And it's left me with this empty feeling and self loathing of being a member of this team for years. It's one of the main reasons why I have continuously quit over the years, because I have always felt like I was the bad guy. I was always the guy that everyone loved to hate. I felt no real compassion from this community like Neo and my other fellow staff members have. I was just here, another colored name that forced people to listen when all they wanted to do was have fun. In all honesty, I know I'm a big part as to why this community has failed. My emotions have always been both my ally and my enemy, and in regards to DR, they almost always got in my way and betrayed me where they shouldn't have.

    You were caught on the end of my struggle to find a voice, along with many others. And I took it out on you and others when I took innocent jokes to heart and felt like I was being targeted. And after which, it's lost me a lot of respect in this community. And I only have myself to blame for it. But I humbly ask for you, and any of the many other countless members, past and present, to forgive my actions toward all of you. I'd like to feel like I'm a changed man, that I've grown up and matured enough to truly appreciate what all of you mean to me. I am honestly sorry for everything.
    Daemon's Rebirth: From Ashes to Glory
    DRGunZ GM Administrator - Loved by few, remembered by many.
    Never forgive, never forget, sieg heil das Führerheim

    Reach me at: Private Messaging

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    Getting better at starting a life.
    Taking myself more serious now.
    Missing what it's like to have daemon rings in my life aka http://daemonsring.com/forum/showthr...respected-fool

    Stable and stigma-free. Still not allowed to work a normal 9 to 5 job in my society XD (Lucky rite)
    So I make a living composing beats and rapping, making videoclips and playing games

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    All bullshit aside, I'll admit that I've made a lot of mistakes in my time. So real talk and all the funny stuff aside, I want to apologize. When you're growing up and you're in a strict household, you tend to take rules given to you far more seriously than others. Let's face it, the power got to my head. And sometimes I never faced the consequences like I should have. I didn't ever own up to my mistakes most of the time when I should have. And it's left me with this empty feeling and self loathing of being a member of this team for years. It's one of the main reasons why I have continuously quit over the years, because I have always felt like I was the bad guy. I was always the guy that everyone loved to hate. I felt no real compassion from this community like Neo and my other fellow staff members have. I was just here, another colored name that forced people to listen when all they wanted to do was have fun. In all honesty, I know I'm a big part as to why this community has failed. My emotions have always been both my ally and my enemy, and in regards to DR, they almost always got in my way and betrayed me where they shouldn't have.

    You were caught on the end of my struggle to find a voice, along with many others. And I took it out on you and others when I took innocent jokes to heart and felt like I was being targeted. And after which, it's lost me a lot of respect in this community. And I only have myself to blame for it. But I humbly ask for you, and any of the many other countless members, past and present, to forgive my actions toward all of you. I'd like to feel like I'm a changed man, that I've grown up and matured enough to truly appreciate what all of you mean to me. I am honestly sorry for everything.
    It's not your fault, I was the worst rager of all and for similar reasons and I don't feel like apologizing haha xD
    I love you, you take the server with your wing and help it fly.
    Stop making it so serious, the big drama storm was what caused issues, no one's fault like idk i barely remember wat happened
    but I don't think we shoulda had to choose between servers


    anyway, your cool, I think I was rightfully banned cuz u asked me to stop, but Edyz banned me before for calling him Noob and shit

    hahhahaa were you the one who SUPERMERGED all my posts? hahahahahha i forgot who did that, fuck!
    i woulda been number on the first forums after JTR XD

  4. #14
    The least eventful most recent thing to happen is having moved to Vegas.

    edit: I remember that postmerge on bliss, lol
    Last edited by Shino; 3 Days Ago at 12:01 PM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    I felt no real compassion from this community like Neo and my other fellow staff members have. I was just here, another colored name that forced people to listen when all they wanted to do was have fun. In all honesty, I know I'm a big part as to why this community has failed.
    Waaaa? I never felt any hatred towards you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blissful View Post
    It's not your fault, I was the worst rager of alland for similar reasons and I don't feel like apologizing haha xD
    I love you, you take the server with your wing and help it fly.
    Stop making it so serious, the big drama storm was what caused issues, no one's fault like idk i barely remember wat happened
    but I don't think we shoulda had to choose between servers
    No, I was the worst rager at some points, mostly because I've spent years with my hands ties and the server held ransom. I don't blame kolie anymore though, he has been forgiven a long time ago.

    No one was forced to choose anything, but let's be realistic, 95% of the community wanted kolie out and we moved on and had successful games, and the other 5% were left in some dead forums where they cursed the other 95% to death. It's not that our current forums aren't dead, but at least we're peaceful now. heh.

    The problem was always there, I was just superb at hiding it by taking everything on my back, I was even blamed for donations not being spent on the servers...


    None of this matters anyway in the current days,
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"


    Because we have cookies!

    Quotes & Stuff
     



    Because I'm ninja!


    Because Senya rocks!

    The ultimate "small time" criminal...


    Vote for me, USA 2016


    Some of my favorite quotes:

    "When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

    "There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

    "Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

    "I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

    "Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

    "Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

    "Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

    "It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

    "Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

    "A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

    "The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

    "Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

    "There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

    I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top