Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up?

What's up?

How's everyone been? What all have you been up to?
    Just curious to see where everyone has gone off to and started doing with their lives. Time's moving forward, people are growing up and making something of themselves... or at least trying to.
    Let me know.
    Daemon's Rebirth: From Ashes to Glory
    DRGunZ GM Administrator - Loved by few, remembered by many.
    Never forgive, never forget, sieg heil das Führerheim

Reach me at: Private Messaging

We have a catchy phrase for this time of the year in my country "con la mierda hasta el cuello" it means that literally shit piles up until it reaches your neck.... Exams ._.

Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....

Random Chatbox stuff

Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!

Working for a fortune 50 company contemplating blowing my brains out, you know, the usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hit View Post
    Working for a fortune 50 company contemplating blowing my brains out, you know, the usual.
    I can relate, just not to the fortune 50 company part. Also graduating next year with a BSN, ya boy is gonna be a M U R S E. Already have an ICU job lined up.
    Contact me:
    Private Message | Visitor Message
    Want my Skype? Message me here.
    >implying I ever get on

Sorry to hear about that Mits. Hopefully you're going to be done with all of those exams soon. I know how stressful they can be.

Hit, if you pull the trigger, you mind hooking me up with some sweet shares in that company? You know, keep the legacy going and whatnot. Plus I have a life long dream of making it rain on some thicc bitches.

Eyyy, Eden the murse. Much respect for your choice in field. Always good to see people working to help others. Congratulations on the job. Hope it all pans out.

As for me, well, went through a relatively nasty break up with my now ex-fiancée. Moved out of my apartment and into a house of my own. Lost a lot of really precious friends of mine, mainly through the break up and over ridiculous drama. Living on my own with my now live-in girlfriend and probably soon to be fiancée. Now a full fledged manager at my store that I work at. Overall, things have improved as of late with my life. Made some new friends, playing games I probably never would have ever picked up, and really just enjoying the change that I've made in myself. I feel like a completely different person compared to what I used to be. Things are definitely looking brighter, and my depression hasn't been as severe. I'll admit, there were times where I just thought I couldn't take it anymore. But I've always been a fighter, so I never gave up, and it's pretty satisfying to reap my rewards.

Hope to hear from more of you, friends or not. I miss all of you.

Hold it there captain, was this person who joined like last year on the forums?
    If so, well.... tough luck... sorry to read.
    And yet, I can see it's not all that though of luck considering how things are now.... I guess, congratulations!

Cheers?!

Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....

Random Chatbox stuff

Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!

Yeah, that was the very one Mits. Had been together for pretty much 3 years. But, she wasn't pulling her weight around the apartment or at least trying to help in the ways I asked her to, and it all ended up boiling over into a really nasty phone call after I asked her to move out. In hindsight, I can see that the relationship wasn't what I thought it was, and I had fooled myself into thinking that she really cared when the results had always spoken for themselves.
    I ended up deleting her account entirely from the forum, I've been trying to distance myself from her memory as much as I can and splitting my life from anything that she's touched.

But yes, things are overall much improved now and who knows, I may introduce the new girlfriend to this community in time. It's entirely up to her. Time will tell.

Glad things are going well for you now

Good for you Nib, I recently broke it off with a bitty of 2.5 years a few months ago. It's never too late to pull that trigger, especially if the relationship is not mutually beneficial. No significant other is worth you having to constantly bend over backwards for, change anything about yourself, goals, etc. to please them while you get shit on in return. Sometimes you need to cut the baggage out of your life to move forward and be a better human.
    Contact me:
    Private Message | Visitor Message
    Want my Skype? Message me here.
    >implying I ever get on

omg noob u got me banned b444444444444 xdddddddddddddd love u ezzz

Thread Information