Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frogger Oldgens

Frogger Oldgens

Hio - this is the original Horrors from 07-08. I recently ended up playing gunz with matt (hawtgirlirl) after some serious nostalgia kicked in, and we ended up reminiscing for hours about the good times we had on DR. We were hoping to reunite with some of the old frogger bros, so if anyone happens to lurk through these forums once a year like I do, then hit me up.

Hi Horrors, I liked when you used a revolver

Also, isn't Tony like banned from all remaining servers for shotbotting? ♡
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur ♡

Ah good times with the OP 80 damage inaccurate revolver. That shit was hilarious. I think it's been a few years since any us of have heard from Tony. Some of us stayed in touch for a few years after DR when we hopped around other servers, but everyone has lost touch since then. News to me if he's banned, but after looking through here it seems like a ton of oldschool people are. I must have missed some serious drama.

Tonysaurus is offline DRGunZ BETA Tester | Tonysaurus- King of Dino
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickles View Post

Que? I've retired gunz life; there was no banning involved lmao. You got me and other Tony mixed up (@tacobellerza tony)
    Last edited by Tonysaurus; 14-01-2017 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    Que? I've retired gunz life; there was no banning involved lmao. You got me and other Tony mixed up (@tacobellerza tony)
    Yes, they're talking about Tony/Taco/Bella. You're the Tony dinosaur. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Nickles View Post

He's not dumb enough to pay 100$ to be able to use shotbots on some servers that allow such mediocrity, which makes him good at the eyes of the DR community.

He's not banned here for sure, he made an account here after 2012, and he is always welcome in DR.

Quote Originally Posted by Nausea View Post
    Ah good times with the OP 80 damage inaccurate revolver. That shit was hilarious. I think it's been a few years since any us of have heard from Tony. Some of us stayed in touch for a few years after DR when we hopped around other servers, but everyone has lost touch since then. News to me if he's banned, but after looking through here it seems like a ton of oldschool people are. I must have missed some serious drama.
    The revolver you've used was one of Pro-Styler's crazy items that some people loved, fun times indeed...

Regarding drama and banned members, all I can tell you is that, if anyone is banned on DR, it's because they refused to follow our rules. Despite our extreme leniency, there were/are some individuals who can only live through anarchy and chaos, some people simply refuse to accept some of society's most simple common sense basic rules of conduct.

Anyway, welcome back again!
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

Eh, sorry Tony!

I've also not played gunz for several years, might give it a go soon with some buddies. Although I currently only have a macbook so mmhm...
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur ♡

@Nausea
    Even that i consider myself as "newgen guy" i enjoy watching your memories.

@NeoDio
    Neo the t-rex

Well I remember being in Frogger at some point. Before Composure and Castles or w.e

ho ho ho now this brings back memories. haven't heard from Ben in awhile but i believe hes still around
    SuperFly // Kresen // SNSD Jessica
    follow me on tumblr: http://inthetrvp.tumblr.com/

.:Manchester City FC:. .: FC Bayern München:. .:L.A. Clippers:. .: New York Knicks:.

Ooo, how long is it been like 8-9 years maybe more?
    Just googled DR out of curiosity and I bumped into this lmao...
    I was in Frogger for as long as it was alive under ' WestSyde ' if i'm not wrong. I don't know if you still remember me.
    We definitely have to catch up with Frogger fam , heard about Hawtgirlirl somewhere that he still plays on and off not sure where tho.
    Anyways , gathering for a quick os game would be cool.
    Not sure if my account and character still exist on this server after all.

Cheers

Thread Information