Thread: Learn the difference between expressing an opinion and insulting several people.

Learn the difference between expressing an opinion and insulting several people.

Even worse then it was in 2012. If you have an opinion just keep it to yourself. If your opinion "offends" someone you will be threatened of being banned if not banned. Enjoy your stay....

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Even worse then it was in 2012. If you have an opinion just keep it to yourself. If your opinion "offends" someone you will be threatened of being banned if not banned. Enjoy your stay....
    If you express your opinion by calling certain people retards, then yes, you receive a warning. Duh...We have rules here.

Since I'm not even reading your chatbox rant-tantrum yet, here's a little something for you to learn:

My sister-in-law was asking me to stop, so I didn't push myself to an extreme.

Learn that you don't get to do this for free, the path to gain callosities on your knuckles in order to be able to pack 1-hit KO punches is an hard one.

Whenever you can punch concrete walls like a "pro" - using your words - feel free to argue with me about martial arts and combat sports that you merely pretend to know.

Fell free to also tell me that this is a fluke... Then again, you're just a guy who oppresses and humiliates women; I'm a real man, I've been a professional fighter and in June I became a Karaté Master/Instructor.

As for your situation, well, everyone was expecting this. I mean, the way you constantly humiliate women is already offensive and disgusting enough for this entire community, and considering the fact that you've been banned several times in the past and kept breaking rules systematically, then I guess that it's time to reinstate the ban that Wesley gave you and that I foolishly removed because I've felt pity for you - when in fact, you deserve no pity whatsoever. On the contrary, you have abused my mercy.

Come back to these forums when or if you become a better person.

Thank you.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

Also, to clear this up, in order to leave no doubts:

The chat logs won't be wiped, because they can surely tell who are the "kids and pussies" - using your words - who start "crying" about a warning regarding rule breaking.

The maturity in this case is also plainly visible. You definitely are a "grown man", I guess that explains your further offensive and disrespectful tantrum.

Your opinion doesn't offend nor affects anyone, because most people here don't care about your alpha male behavior.

However, the way you express your opinion by "bullying" and insulting several people - well, that's not acceptable, and it's against our rules of conduct.

I will repeat, even rephrase, since your one and only argument on your chatbox tantrum-rant was that I was offended about your "opinion":

Everyone knows that here on DR anyone can criticize and state their opinions abut anything, but insulting other people is certainly not allowed.

Grow up and learn that with freedom of speech comes respect.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

Thread Information