Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Hail Trump!

All Hail Trump!

Deep down, looking at the bigger picture and the greater good, I'm glad he won.

It's better to have a mad raging Trump who publicly reveals his objectives, instead of an Hillary with a hidden agenda, who is completely unpredictable.

Hillary had already received funds from Qatar, being this one the world's number one financier of terrorist organizations - those who were behind the 1993 attack against the World Trade Center, whose 'architect' managed to escape from the US back to Qatar, only to be employed under the wing of Qatar's Minister of Interior, the Qatar royal family member who financed him, one of the Al-Thani. Having both orchestrated and carried out the 2001 11th of September attacks. Leading the USA into fully blaming Afghanistan, and waging war against them, having used as command center the multimillionaire military base that Qatar conveniently built to harbor international troops.

I just hope that, if we are indeed going to war, that this time, it's not against Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, or others who have been scapegoats or subject of hidden interests, either for one party, or another.

I hope that Qatar is finally declared as one of mankind's greatest enemies, being neutralized or target of a full scale territorial invasion. I hope that the entire truth about this living hell masqueraded as a paradise finally comes out - where one of the biggest genocides of the human race has been happening for decades, where millions have died, and keep dying, through their own modern slavery system; having kept the world completely mislead through their oppressive censorship and false propaganda politics - that were easily spread on a worldwide level through their unlimited funds provided by their virtually infinite natural gas reserve.

I truly hope that, this time, mankind finally attacks those who are truly responsible for the plagues that have been causing wars and terrorist attacks all over the world.

And I surely hope that Trump and Putin deal with this as soon as possible, without any exceptions nor cowardice, otherwise, if the world unites against terrorist organizations, and takes over Syria and Iraq, fighting only what's visible to most of the world, and leaving Qatar with its monopoly of puppeteers, then I guess it's just a matter of time until Qatar obtains nuclear weaponry and destroy us all.

Sometimes, a minor form of evil is necessary to permanently put an end to the greatest source of terror of the last decades.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

I wasn't really looking forward to either of them, I just thought the election was funny and enjoyed the competition between two hated people.

If he is President, though, he needs to take his head off the fuckin' wall.
    We can't afford it and it's stupid.
    Tighten up security, instead.
    And even though the memes are funny, stop acting like a twit. You're not Obama.
    If you'd like to play with me, you'd better be sure you know the game.

Created by

Horrors

Check how many presidents actually follow through their promises. It's usually pretty low-rate.
    This is what the US is stuck with now,

have fun.

I never knew about Qatar, thanks for sharing the information Neo.
    My wishes are aligned with yours in this matter

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkake Crew View Post
    Check how many presidents actually follow through their promises. It's usually pretty low-rate.
    This is what the US is stuck with now,

have fun.
    It seems that some of his anti-muslim propaganda was deleted during elections night. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blissful View Post
    I never knew about Qatar, thanks for sharing the information Neo.
    My wishes are aligned with yours in this matter
    The estimated 5$ million from Qatar and 25$ from Saudi Arabia donated to Hillary's presidential campaign in 2014 were declared to the Government.

But the 1$ million from Qatar received in 2011 wasn't declared...

And what was Hillary doing at that time? Leaving her known as "legacy of blood" in Syria, why? Because Qatar needs Assad out of Syria so they can establish an acceptable government that will allow them to take advantage of the natural gas reserve found there in 2009, in order to expand their dominion throughout Europe, since Assad denied any kind of negotiation with Qatar. That's why Putin supports Assad's Government, because Russia also wants to take over Ukraine for the same purposes, and also has their own interest that Assad's Government keeps ruling.

Back in 2011, Hillary was organizing and putting in motion the insurgence in Syria against Assad, initially by transferring Islamist soldiers that fought alongside NATO against Gaddafi from Libya to Syria to fight Assad's Government. In 2012, Hillary also mobilized an allegedly democratic organism known as "Friends of Syria", whose members included countries as Turkey and...Qatar. In the meantime Qatar was doing what it does best, financing Al-Qaeda and other jihadists.

If Hillary had won, there were already threats about a nuclear war with Russia, since Hillary wanted to impose in Syria a no-fly zone and some safe zones that Russia was already accusing of protecting rebels.

Hillary failed her task, now her hellhole expanded. The pedophilia network has escalated from trafficking, to the commitment of actual pedophilia crimes, according to some recent apprehensions made by the FBI and NYPD, so someone suspects that the Clintons might have been blackmailed with this information...Who knows.

Now this comes out - http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-election-2016 - Trump & Putin VS ISIS.

This is going to be a bit complicated...Putin will prevent Trump from touching Assad's Government, and Trump will prevent Putin from touching Qatar. (Since Qatar's only way to survive as a tiny country in the middle of Iran and Saudi Arabia was by forging valuable alliances with countries like the US, by building a 2$ billion attractive military base with the pretext "we build, they occupy", and the USA did, along with other international contingents of troops. A base that was quite useful to the US during the Gulf War and the war against Afghanistan after 9/11).

Even if ISIS is eradicated, it's like cancer, if the root is not neutralized, another ISIS clone will emerge...Someone has got to conquer some territory in countries rich with natural gas, like Iraq and Syria, where the califuck has been established. And Qatar will keep financing terrorist organizations, providing sanctuary for those who need it, or free passage to those moving to other jihadi countries, even if they're internationally wanted for terrorism or associated crimes, who cares, they always bullshit their way out.

Putin has already issued threats against Qatar once, somewhere around 2014/2015, even considered them as a possible military target, but they always talk their way out of problems; then operate through their proxies like ISIS or Al-Qaeda known to be publicly financed by them.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

NOPROBLEM Guest
    I would go though and state facts but those don't seem to matter anymore.

I forgot to mention Hillary and Obama/CIA's funding which lead to part of ISIS' genesis, but even if they haven't done so, a new proxy was needed.

Oh, now we also have California wanting to declare independence.

Hillary would end up having her position compromised if she had been elected anyway, she and her husband are about to go through a hellish legal shitstorm, and the FBI hasn't yet concluded the investigations regarding the secret and top secret emails, I'm just referring to the recent pedophilia scandal developments.

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

I wonder what will happen with our European economy when U.S economy falls

"When God is for us, who can be against us?"

Thread Information