Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: [Community Update October 2016] Are you ready for this?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalas View Post
    Life has been pretty good, I'm still working IT for better or worse I guess haha. I just got married on the 23rd to the same stellar lady I was dating back when I was still on here everyday.
    Oh, congratulations then! :]

    Quote Originally Posted by ronnockoch View Post
    Glad to see DR still alive after so long.

    Been a while for myself but the itch to play GunZ never truly goes away.

    As always Diogo give me a shout if you need a hand around here; but as per usual it seems like you have a good grasp of things


    -[F]EAR / ronnockoch
    Thank you. What I never lose the itch for is hosting events :]

    Quote Originally Posted by Roro View Post
    tfw
    LOL! Even aliens must already know about DR...

    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    It's quite a nostalgic feeling to think how much time I spent here on DR now that I am getting closer to the end of college, soon to be an RN. Ten years ago I was 11 years old trying to get some gunz action in and generally just trolling the forums / being a shithead, but now I'm sticking needles in people and titrating medications. I'm not one to get really sappy but I like to think I've had some great times here over the years and some of those experiences helped shape me as a person, even if I don't always visit or think about DR due to how hectic life is now. Maybe I'll drop in and play some GunZ: The Duel™ Copyright 2006 MAIET Entertainment if I get some free time whenever y'all get around to doing a thing with the server.

    Shout out to all my homies over the years, feel free to drop me a message and lemme know how you're doing lads.

    Ya boi (pretty sure these are all the names I've used on DR),
    Epic Fail / Ptolemy (the OG, not the guy who stole my name with a ^1) / (-_(-_-)_-) / GARY MFIN OAK / Watabeast / Eden
    Congratulations on your education as well, it's been quite the pleasure seeing most of you guys succeeding in life

    And who wasn't a shithead heh... Even I was sometimes, a lot of times, a shitload of times eheh...

    At least we don't pretend to be 100% perfect pretty boys hah!

    MAIET's copyright was always as useful as my own "Wall Of Text" - WOT™ trade mark...

    Masangsoft officially hosts Gunz in Korea now, I'm not sure if they've bought or 'adopted' MAIET, or if they just purchased a license to host the game.
    An old friend has recently told me that they're supposedly planning to open a non-domestic server.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    WoW ='(
    First time I've played World of Warcraft, on Kalas' server :]

    After the Warcraft movie I've actually replayed Warcraft 1/2/3, and then got curious about WoW

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    It was Neo's title for me D:

    You've earned it, old friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blissful View Post
    love seeing the names
    It's always good seeing most of us back together.


    Anyway...

    Ten years... That's a life. There are kids in Africa and other countries that don't even get to live 10 years.

    Sometimes we think that we have problems and a hard life, but most of us are so lucky to even have internet access. It saddens me that some kids don't, and won't, even touch a computer during their short and poor lives.

    I doubt it will happen, but if we ever have some margin of profit, I'd really like to make a donation to a trusted charity association down there :/

    Actually, I'll call my ex-girlfriend, you guys might have heard about her, she recently got divorced... My dear Angelina Jolie, I'll ask her for some bulletproof intel regarding reliable and trustworthy charity associations. (Jokes apart, with all due seriousness, we really want to do this)
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"


    Because we have cookies!

    Quotes & Stuff
     



    Because I'm ninja!


    Because Senya rocks!

    The ultimate "small time" criminal...


    Vote for me, USA 2016


    Some of my favorite quotes:

    "When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

    "There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

    "Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

    "I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

    "Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

    "Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

    "Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

    "It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

    "Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

    "A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

    "The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

    "Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

    "There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

    I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.




  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnockoch View Post
    Glad to see DR still alive after so long.

    Been a while for myself but the itch to play GunZ never truly goes away.

    As always Diogo give me a shout if you need a hand around here; but as per usual it seems like you have a good grasp of things


    -[F]EAR / ronnockoch
    Ay what up Connor long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    It's quite a nostalgic feeling to think how much time I spent here on DR now that I am getting closer to the end of college, soon to be an RN. Ten years ago I was 11 years old trying to get some gunz action in and generally just trolling the forums / being a shithead, but now I'm sticking needles in people and titrating medications. I'm not one to get really sappy but I like to think I've had some great times here over the years and some of those experiences helped shape me as a person, even if I don't always visit or think about DR due to how hectic life is now. Maybe I'll drop in and play some GunZ: The Duel™ Copyright 2006 MAIET Entertainment if I get some free time whenever y'all get around to doing a thing with the server.

    Shout out to all my homies over the years, feel free to drop me a message and lemme know how you're doing lads.

    Ya boi (pretty sure these are all the names I've used on DR),
    Epic Fail / Ptolemy (the OG, not the guy who stole my name with a ^1) / (-_(-_-)_-) / GARY MFIN OAK / Watabeast / Eden
    Alexxxx!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    WoW ='(
    No hi for me Mitsu? =(

    Quote Originally Posted by Blissful View Post
    love seeing the names
    What's up Jordan?

    Quote Originally Posted by SKNeoDio View Post
    Oh, congratulations then! :]
    Thanks Diogo =).

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalas View Post
    No hi for me Mitsu? =(
    I did on cbox lol.... been a while Ben and Connor!

    Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....


    Random Chatbox stuff
     


    Quotes

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    147
    Oh, I must have missed it on cbox, sorry D:

    But ya been a while, you been doing well buddy?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalas View Post
    Oh, I must have missed it on cbox, sorry D:

    But ya been a while, you been doing well buddy?
    ... Could be doing better....

    Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....


    Random Chatbox stuff
     


    Quotes

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!


  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    147
    Oh, well that's somewhat cryptic yet not good sounding, if you want to talk it out feel free to PM me, maybe I can offer advice or something.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by SKNeoDio View Post
    Thank you. What I never lose the itch for is hosting events :]
    I fondly remember hosting Dodgeball events. That was the shit. Now I have that itch. Geee thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalas View Post
    Ay what up Connor long time.
    Too long a time man. Too fucking long.
    I used to be a GM and ran the forums for a few years, I was the founding member of [Neo's] Strike Team.

    I've been known to locate certain things from time to time.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    461
    Been coming to this site for 9 years now, been a hell of a ride. I'm sure I have some old pictures on my other hard drive from back then, will have to dig those up.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnockoch View Post
    I fondly remember hosting Dodgeball events. That was the shit. Now I have that itch. Geee thanks

    Too long a time man. Too fucking long.

    I found it!

    Neo: there's some names in here I'm sure you'd rather not see but it's nostalgic regardless!

    Staff-7.jpg
    Last edited by ronnockoch; 03-11-2016 at 12:09 AM.
    I used to be a GM and ran the forums for a few years, I was the founding member of [Neo's] Strike Team.

    I've been known to locate certain things from time to time.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnockoch View Post
    I found it!

    Neo: there's some names in here I'm sure you'd rather not see but it's nostalgic regardless!

    Staff-7.jpg
    Don't worry, I don't hold any ill feelings towards anyone anymore, at least on my 'virtual' life. If one wants to achieve peace of mind, one must learn to forgive others - sometimes after a punch in the face though (lol); but yeah, that dun bother me none.

    I'll actually add this picture to your post on the other topic.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"


    Because we have cookies!

    Quotes & Stuff
     



    Because I'm ninja!


    Because Senya rocks!

    The ultimate "small time" criminal...


    Vote for me, USA 2016


    Some of my favorite quotes:

    "When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

    "There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

    "Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

    "I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

    "Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

    "Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

    "Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

    "It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

    "Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

    "A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

    "The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

    "Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

    "There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

    I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •