Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Walking Dead Season 7 #GetMyAxe

NOPROBLEM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickles View Post
    I will probably watch it later x
    Tell me on which episode you first cry.

A month later, here we are. Everything has been so amazing that I've even forgotten about this thread and have been watching the show religiously.

However tonight... The usual frustration is actually good, but this was over the top... I spent the entire episode wondering when the hell the rest of the crew would appear... Once again the writers have shown that TWD can be either extremely good, or terribly awful.

It's not that I don't like the concept of an episode being centered around a certain community, or group, or character - it's just that tonight's episode could have been narrowed to 10/15 minutes... SPOILERS

I mean: Tara got lost, found a new community, had good and bad interactions, got back to Alexandria. See you next week?
    I was quite eager for this episode after seeing a preview with Rick trespassing (Savior territory?) to do some recon, Daryl still with the Saviors, Negan giving a speech about how they've brought back civilization, etc...And I was given what can be called a spin-off episode.

Well, bollocks.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

they're likely throwing in a bunch of time consuming fillery moments due to the fact they're catching the comic series ridiculously fast. It may reach the point where in order to bounce up comic ideas they will need to pass ideals through the show first (since the show follows a different set of routes with a similiar fashion of style) or the show will need to continue on with it's own ideas and no longer be able to follow the comic series.
    Do you fear me too?

Quote Originally Posted by Flandre Komeiji View Post
    they're likely throwing in a bunch of time consuming fillery moments due to the fact they're catching the comic series ridiculously fast. It may reach the point where in order to bounce up comic ideas they will need to pass ideals through the show first (since the show follows a different set of routes with a similiar fashion of style) or the show will need to continue on with it's own ideas and no longer be able to follow the comic series.
    Indeed. SPOILERS AHEAD

I've been wondering how they are going to handle the 'two years later' hiatus from the comics - if I'm correct about this. I honestly hope they don't turn those two 'non-comic' years into 2 or 3 seasons of randomness, since the writers have a lot of freedom regarding the comics.
    Negan's introduction into the show has been brilliantly magnificent, I'm sure the writers are going to take advantage of this and extend/explore this period as long as they can. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is managing to pull out one of the best villains that ever existed in TV history! It's just brilliant! The man can be extremely evil and malicious, you can passionately hate him, yet you can still find him cool along with laughing at the way he does or says certain things.

I'm loving this season, and Negan surely has his impact on this. The Governor was nowhere near being an antagonist compared to him (although the Governor raped Michonne and chopped off Rick's right hand in the comics).

What I still don't understand is why Daryl is being somehow blamed for Glenn's death. Despite the writers' maneuver of filming every character being smashed by Negan to avoid spoilers or leaks, most people already knew Glenn would die because of the comics. Daryl has his own crazy fandom, that is undeniable, are they trying to invert that? Possibly making Daryl more bitter? MORE SPOILERS

In the comics, even two years later from this period, there's still on confirmation on Negan's death, he is neutralized but he still lives. So maybe Daryl, who doesn't exist in the comics, will be the one who kills him?
    Be careful with the spoilers, although this is all over the internet, it's some sensitive info.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

And so The Militia has started.

5 minutes before the ending I was wondering about what the hell would be the mid-season's cliffhanger.

Only to be surprised with a tiny itsy bitsy manly tear on one of my eyes...

"All Out War" time. See you in February.

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

And... I'm not very fond of bumping necro threads. but...

...Today is Walking Dead day ^^

Things are gonna get blood and gory :]

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

Thread Information