Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrorism, Islam, Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Qatar

NOPROBLEM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Leningrad View Post
    If you look at it wider you might start thinking why are all these conflicts happening around the world and eventually you'll come to a conclusion that someone very rich and powerful is reshaping the world and the world as we know it today might be gone in a few decades
    Aka, conspiracy. Oooooooo it's the illuminati. Or is just decades of religious tension that has been ratcheting up and now that there's no strong man to control it and arms are widely available, its blown up onto a war.

Quote Originally Posted by NOPROBLEM View Post
    Aka, conspiracy. Oooooooo it's the illuminati. Or is just decades of religious tension that has been ratcheting up and now that there's no strong man to control it and arms are widely available, its blown up onto a war.
    There is more then few strong enough to control it and they are doing it trust me

Quite off-topic I go... but on nowadays term "Conspiracy" is basically being wise and questioning everything with critical thinking also "In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative" so you're basically an enemy if you think different from what you're being told also this US6506148 B2 I'm not a U.S citizen but after doing a little bit of research and digging I've found that President Kennedy tried to make a comeback of precious metals backed currency look where that got him. Where I'm going with all this rubbish nonsense? Well you know that movie Hunger games or half life 2 game by valve soon enough it might be a reality that we will be divided by religion race etc. (because were so busy fighting each other instead of fighting back) into regions or areas living in prison cell sized houses or flats working for our masters and if you're not an obedient person because fluoride in the water isn't doing it's thing well then rubber bullets and maces gonna do it's thing not that people aren't doing it already being slaves taking money loans from banks that banks don't even have to buy clothes for work and a car that they're still paying for to get through traffic to job and the house they leave vacant all day so that they could afford to live in it and thus supporting the psychopaths that are shaping the world The only thing terrorism is its a tool used to achieve the required result

"When God is for us, who can be against us?"

NOPROBLEM Guest
    George Bush did 9/11 and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing.

Quote Originally Posted by NOPROBLEM View Post
    George Bush did 9/11 and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing.
    I don't know who did 9/11 terrorists to be blamed for this as always tho ;D but the current candidate for president spoke about those buildings in 2001 here and since I have some experience with constructions in scaffolding judging by how that building was built it could have held up to 20 planes crashing into it or more who knows this is rubbish yeah it might have bent a bit etc but seriously planes are extra light constructions the only other possible way I see being able to bring those buildings down would be bringing shitload of explosives onto those planes but I don't think you could do that if there's only 5 people doing it
    Last edited by Leningrad; 06-11-2016 at 02:12 PM.

"When God is for us, who can be against us?"

Thread Information